Tren A and serious skin issue

Ducati32

Hey bros,

I made some Tren A using the 2/20 rule. 30ml at 100mg.

I am on Day 9 and loving it.
No sides.

My buddy who is using the same batch is having
very serious skin issues.

He has very dry skin and red blotches with severe itching.

Do you think it is the high BB causing this?
What is the lowest BB you can use.

I am dumbfounded!!!!

please help!!!!!

He is having skin issues all over his body. Red, itchy.

This is not his first cycle. He knows how the game is played.

I make all my homebrew very clean and follow the veterans advice and knowledge.

I think it is the BB.

What is the lowest % can I use to make a 100mg per ML batch?

thanks,
-L

Why do you assume its the BB? Its not his first cycle but has he used tren before? It could even be something with the powder, or a reaction to the oil used. There's a ton of variables. Unless of course you've read something before that BB can cause a reaction like that. Have him down some benadryl.

He has used tren before with no issues.
I use Peanut oil and he has no issue with that.

The reason I say the BB is because of it being 20%
BA is only 2%

I was thinking of trying a 10% batch to see how it affects him.

Ducati32 said:
He has used tren before with no issues.
I use Peanut oil and he has no issue with that.

The reason I say the BB is because of it being 20%
BA is only 2%

I was thinking of trying a 10% batch to see how it affects him.

The amounts of something don't matter very much if you're allergic to it. Look at drugs like LSD where mcg produce the effects, not mg.

A quick search brought up this:

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/521354_print

In a report of two patients who had positive patch-test reactions to benzyl alcohol in perfume and aftershave lotion, Fisher was unable to demonstrate positive reactions to 1% benzyl alcohol in saline by scratch or by intradermal or subcutaneous injections.[22] Edwards, however, reported a woman who was found to have a coexistent contact urticarial response and a type IV delayed vesicular reaction to the benzyl alcohol 1% in her sunscreen. She also had an immediate response to the sunscreen product itself.[23] Hausen reported another patient who developed angioedema after using a lip balm that contained benzyl alcohol. Subsequent patch testing showed a strong reaction to benzyl alcohol, but immediate testing was not performed.[24]

Immediate reactions have been attributed to the presence of benzyl alcohol used as a preservative in injectable medications. Hausen reported a patient who had episodes of urticaria that developed after the patient consumed one to two packets of sweets containing benzyl alcohol and after injection of a medication containing benzyl alcohol. Results of both patch and immediate tests were positive to benzyl alcohol.[24] In a separate report, Guin and Goodman described a woman with unresponsive stasis dermatitis who had been using bacteriostatic saline soaks that contained benzyl alcohol as a preservative. A 10 cm urticarial wheal developed within 1 hour at the benzyl alcohol patch-test site but faded by day 6. Prick tests were not performed.[25]

maybe try tren in EO and see if that works? Or a 1/10 ratio to see if he's cool with that. Or lastly, if he's shooting tren enan only twice a week tell him man up and take a shot of benadryl :druggie:

Thanks guys.

I am starting to think it now the BA

My buddy is going to the emergency room.
Should I have him tell the doc he was using a solvent at work that contains
high levels of benzyl alcohol?

Does anyone know what they do to alleviate this?
topicals, or pills?

-L

I went to drugs.com and this is what I found out about BB

Symptoms of overdose

Blister formation, crusting, itching, oozing, reddening, or scaling of skin; difficulty in urinating (dribbling); jerking movements; sudden loss of consciousness

Other side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. However, check with your doctor if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome:

Less common or rare

Burning or itching of skin

This is what my friend is encountering.
I hope the docs take care of him.

You could possibly test for yourself and mix up a shot of BA and one of BB seperately to find out which exactly he's allergic too. Mix up .2 ml BB with 1ml oil and inject, wait a bit and see what happens. If he's good to go then you know its the BA thats fucking with him and you can brew accordingly. Right now it seems it could be either of the two and testing to find which one it is with gear means wasted $$.

another theory.

My friend has used test e and test cyp before with no problems.
there is no BB in those.

Tren A uses BB.
I am now almost certain it is the BB

Ducati32 said:
another theory.

My friend has used test e and test cyp before with no problems.
there is no BB in those.

Tren A uses BB.
I am now almost certain it is the BB

If the enan and cyp were mixed with BA then you've found it.

my buddy got back from the Doc.
They said he has hives.
they prescribed Allegra.

He is almost certain and so am I that it was the Tren A.
The bb is too high for him.

You should keep the peanut oil in mind also, a lot of people cant use it because they get allergic reactions.... Maybe its something undiscovered to your friend at the moment, allergic reactions on something can happen all the time.

hey bro,

not the peanut oil.
he has been using peanut oil to cut for a while now.

I still believe the BB is the culprit.

That's a classic allergic reaction. I've known others that had similar problems with BB, it's not very common though.

I have once in a while some red mark in the inj site, but only with 500mg/ml gear and a bit of volume of it.
No itch usually but it is swollen and becomes dark till it dissipates.

just rotate the site, but watch for possible allergic reactions or an infection.
I always have a ceporex box around just in case...

Back