tren a kicking time

shehadeh

Hi guys

I been on tren ace 50mg EOD for 17 days now so am in weeks three, for those who tryed it when will it kick in in terms of gains? i had some sides and stranght gains but not muscle gains

anyone?

You should see/feel a difference any day now, granted your diet and training are on point...

Its quick but personally i think acetate is garbage to much work not enough results compared to side effects if u cant find a longer esther drop the tren use deca...thers a reason test n deca are such a popular stack tren beats u up n fills u with progesterone n sticking urself every other day is not necassary... Tren also messes with ur breathing n can even temporarily change ur voice to an obvious roid head scratchy tone...

Bump up the test use deca thro the acetate in at the end for vascularty n shape if u dont want to cut it out completly

Also if u havent seen much change by now that acetate is fast u should be suspect if the shits even real or underdosed

N if u really like tren look for enanthe 200mg somewhat easy to find much milder as the release is slower but more effective overall...ive done four cycles including tren i switched to good old deca last time very happy with feeling n results plus less mulla$$$$

i mean it is real tren ace i see some sides and stranght , but why would i stop the tren i been on it 3 weeks now? should i just wait or add another 25 to make it 75 EOD as u said might be underdosed, wat u think?

I know 75 is what I see everyone agree on. Wouldn't deca and tren just RUIN your libido, I think it would. I think I would try that 75 EoD.... 3 weeks in I think you shold stick it out. Save the deca idea for next cycle if you ddnn't like tren IMO.

75 EOD is damn low,u should look at 100 EOD at least.I mean now u are doing 225 a week,that's very low.

i totally agree why start with deca now, also i did tren in past its v bad on lipido. i think it shouldve been 75, i wanted to do 50 to keep sides to a minimu but as u said thats not even 225 a week, next pin will be 75 and we see how it goes,

I agree atleast 75 to 100 eod finish it up try something else next time im telling u acetate is poison for ur body n its too much work just not worth it ur obviosly not gonna thro it out but some steroids are actual medications that are good for you like anavar n test deca soon to be helps with healing after prostate cancer trens for animals stick to the shit thats actually good for u next time around..

ya 50 is low, i can confirm that, that 50 EOd , its like 25 a day, i made a mistake, i wish i started with 75, but better late than neve i still have 5 weeks to close the cycle i will be on 75 and see how it is.

Its cool man. It's not like your 250lbs pro and now your not gonna get 1st place... your gonna get good gains and be happy in the end.

speaking of pro. its olympia weekend now, wat u think these guys take? am dying to know wat a pro cycle looke like, mybe they stack 5 compunds?

Back