Tren A Powder vs Pellet

darkrid3r

So I have access to both powder and pellet, what are the advantages to doing either?

Is one better than the other?
Powder is significantly more expensive than pellet.

I have done several batches of sustanon250 and its not hard with powder, there are just a few extra steps with pellet and not a big deal. Mostly comes down to filtering.

Opinions and thoughts please.

Not sure where you been getting your pellets from but 10 carts is 40 grams worth of Tren Ace and that is way more expensive than 40 grams of Tren powder!!!!!!!

I'm not going to get into price discussion here (think it's not allowed) but minimum order for raw powders most of the time and from my source is 100gram minimum order and if you equate that to having to buy 2 and a half carts to make the same amount as 100 grams of powder. That is 300 bones MORE in pellets than in 100 grams of Tren Powder!!!!

The ONLY advantage I see in pellets vs powder is, if your source isn't grade A on shipping, then the having to deal with customs and worrying bout seizures is worse than just buying pellets domestically.

So I have access to both powder and pellet, what are the advantages to doing either?

Is one better than the other?
Powder is significantly more expensive than pellet.

I have done several batches of sustanon250 and its not hard with powder, there are just a few extra steps with pellet and not a big deal. Mostly comes down to filtering.

Opinions and thoughts please.

I did the betty crocker w/ the pellets twice now. basskiller has good recipe that's pretty yummy. It's a piece of cake to follow. Just make sure you get an extra whatman filter. As far as price, pellets are also way cheaper and the yielded product is A-Grade for sure. Fina is god.

J, each cart is 2 grams thus 10 carts being 20 grams. Pellets are way cheaper, just more time consuming.

Yeah, thats right you buy a kit with 2 carts being 40 grams if you buy 20 carts and you get them for WAAAAAAAAYYY more expensive than TREN powder!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAYYYY more expensive. 100 grams of Pellets is 50 carts and a case of 10 carts that comes in a box cost half of what 100grams of Tren powder cost from my source. Soooooo, Pellets (in order to get 100grams of Tren out of them) you will need 5 boxes with 10 carts in each and this will cost 2 and a half TIMES what 100grams of the powder cost!!!!

That makes pellets way less cost effective!!!! I wish I could talk price so it is more understood.

But let's try it this way...
Let's say you have a Two cars you want to buy. One has 100hp and the other only has 20hp. Well the 100hp car cost 550 dollars and the 20hp car cost 330 dollars!!!! The goal is to get to 100hp so you will need to purchase 5 of the 20hp cars to get 100hp total so the cost in the end of the (so-called) cheaper car to get to 100 total hp is 1,665 dollars and the 100hp car is already at 100hp so the cost is just simply 550 dollars and MUCH MUCH more cheap!!!!

I did the betty crocker w/ the pellets twice now. basskiller has good recipe that's pretty yummy. It's a piece of cake to follow. Just make sure you get an extra whatman filter. As far as price, pellets are also way cheaper and the yielded product is A-Grade for sure. Fina is god.

Man, I just don't get how you guys think Pellets are cheaper than raw Tren powder! Not even close.
Your sources must be rippin' you guys a new one!!!
Either that or when I used to mess with that Fina crap I must have been getting ripped.... I'm sure I bought my Fina from the same place everyone else bought it from though so I doubt that!!!!
And if any of you guys are buying that fina kit crap with the "magic solution" lol then the cost is even that much higher than Powders.

Sometimes if your just cooking for yourself, going the 100g minimum isn't the realistic way with tren as expensive as it is. Test, deca, npp I could care less as it's not as bad. Not all of us are in your shoe's J where we have a bunch of buddies that want to go in also(fuck I wish I did). Magic solution? God I hope everyone posting in jere knows "what it is". I don't mind having a couple hundred ml of those mentioned above, but tren i'd rather save the money and brew 60-100ml at a time and buy other powders.

I've always been told to use the powder and only to use pellets last resort..don't know the truth on that subject as I've only used powder. Tren was made for cattle on the way to the slaughter house to keep em LEAN! LOL

Powder vs pellets: you have bumped your head if you think pellets are less expensive than powder. AND the pull from the pellets always leaves you with a % of muck, hard to filter and plays with knowing the real dose. I can agree pellets when running one tren cycle a year but who does that?

I did not mean to cause such a debate hehe.

I have to agree though, In my case powder is about 2 of your 20HP cars :) for 100g, but I think to get the same in kits would be 1 20HP car.
The issue is not so much the PRICE of the powder\kits, its the other stuff. The shit sells the same, the guys know what Im buying, but they dont want to spend all night fucking around either.

I can brew it myself out of kits for myself. But when you have 3-4 other guys involved people tend to be impatient, its not 10 bottles at that point its 50+

I think powder for me would be the better bet even though it may be more expensive in my case.
2.25 20HP cars + shipping the car over from god knows where.
Not worried about them getting taxed at the border, the shipping guys are good.

I guess I was more interested in quality of product vs the 2 different types of INPUT.
I have done kits and you have to watch sucking up that gunk on the bottom, but have never run powder.

Yeah, thats right you buy a kit with 2 carts being 40 grams if you buy 20 carts and you get them for WAAAAAAAAYYY more expensive than TREN powder!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAYYYY more expensive. 100 grams of Pellets is 50 carts and a case of 10 carts that comes in a box cost half of what 100grams of Tren powder cost from my source. Soooooo, Pellets (in order to get 100grams of Tren out of them) you will need 5 boxes with 10 carts in each and this will cost 2 and a half TIMES what 100grams of the powder cost!!!!

That makes pellets way less cost effective!!!! I wish I could talk price so it is more understood.

But let's try it this way...
Let's say you have a Two cars you want to buy. One has 100hp and the other only has 20hp. Well the 100hp car cost 550 dollars and the 20hp car cost 330 dollars!!!! The goal is to get to 100hp so you will need to purchase 5 of the 20hp cars to get 100hp total so the cost in the end of the (so-called) cheaper car to get to 100 total hp is 1,665 dollars and the 100hp car is already at 100hp so the cost is just simply 550 dollars and MUCH MUCH more cheap!!!!

Your correct J, didn't really think what I wrote through.

Powder vs pellets: you have bumped your head if you think pellets are less expensive than powder. AND the pull from the pellets always leaves you with a % of muck, hard to filter and plays with knowing the real dose. I can agree pellets when running one tren cycle a year but who does that?

How does it affect the Dose? It should only mess with the exact ml your wanting. it's not like all the tren is sitting at the bottom and some just floats to the top. Also, you can strain that gunk out pretty easily. Same can be said with powders, how do you know what your getting is 100% pure? That right there is what fucks with the mg per ml also so that arguement is moot.

I did not mean to cause such a debate hehe...

Nah man, this is solid dialog here and I'm going to rep you. I've betty crockered it twice now w/ perfectly golden crips Tren and absolutely no bonding left in there. But @jstarks11 knows his shit as I have gathered so I will most likely try the powder next. I only know where to get the pellets so :cough: :cough: BRO

How does it affect the Dose? It should only mess with the exact ml your wanting. it's not like all the tren is sitting at the bottom and some just floats to the top. Also, you can strain that gunk out pretty easily. Same can be said with powders, how do you know what your getting is 100% pure? That right there is what fucks with the mg per ml also so that arguement is moot.

Um dood, I have every single vial tested. My first play batch was 217, my second play batch was 223.5

You should have some type of resource like that too, how would you know what your putting in your body otherwise?
Trust I guess....

Um dood, I have every single vial tested. My first play batch was 217, my second play batch was 223.5

You should have some type of resource like that too, how would you know what your putting in your body otherwise?
Trust I guess....

Um dood, I dont think the average bro has access to testing gear, powder, etc. except for melting points

Are you speaking for crazymike? I'm assuming you are since I quoted him and you answered. You two are probably one of the most lucky guys having access to equipment like that.

If you know your gear is legit, why bother testing EVERY single vial?

Last edited:
Um dood, I dont think the average bro has access to testing gear, powder, etc. except for melting points

Are you speaking for crazymike? I'm assuming you are since I quoted him and you answered. You two are probably one of the most lucky guys having access to equipment like that.

If you know your gear is legit, why bother testing EVERY single vial?

Because I have only done a few batches, I am still learning. I also find that the quality of powder even from the same source will vary just slightly.

So on my very first batch I followed the instructions exactly, but obviously missed the step of shorting the oil, causing my stuff to be 217mg per ML.

On my second batch I shorted the oil 4ML (2 for each watman filter) and I came out at 223.5 MG per ML

SO either my powder is slightly off, or my ratios from the calculator are off.

Next time I will short by 8ML and see how it turns out.

I thought you meant getting your shit lab tested lol.

Welp I gave it to a guy that said he had it tested, and returned a paper from the university. It looked like something out of a till like a receipt, and hand some numbers on it, with the MG per ML highlighted.

Now I have been running said gear for 8 weeks, and have blood work in another 2 or so. My acne is almost gone (but I also upped my arimidex dose) and I have 1000 times less issues with my own gear vs the stuff I used to by.

Whos to say, perhaps the tests are lies and deception....We will see what happens.

But it is nice to know people that can test it for sure.

Welp I gave it to a guy that said he had it tested, and returned a paper from the university. It looked like something out of a till like a receipt, and hand some numbers on it, with the MG per ML highlighted.

Now I have been running said gear for 8 weeks, and have blood work in another 2 or so. My acne is almost gone (but I also upped my arimidex dose) and I have 1000 times less issues with my own gear vs the stuff I used to by.

Whos to say, perhaps the tests are lies and deception....We will see what happens.

But it is nice to know people that can test it for sure.

Here's something cut and pasted from a good bro on another forum about testing. This covo is about a different thread, not this one, same deal though.---------------------------------------------------

I don't doubt it, but I guarantee it's not actually being tested. ** is correct about the process. There's a ton of fake labs out there which is what I can guarantee your friend is using (without knowing).

Also, you gotta understand how this process works. They stick the unknown compound into one machine to get an idea of it's chemical structure. It won't be a 100% match to anything. Based on the result of that test and analysis, they go out and get a sample of the compound they think it is to test against the unknown compound that you brought in to see how similar they are.

So, lets say you're sending in deca. How many analytical and/or academic labs do you think have deca sitting around? NONE. Why? Cuz it's illegal to do any research on it. So where do you think they go in order to get that sample of deca? A little group of people called the DEA. And you can imagine how interested they'll be in the results

fact is, if they even did test it, they are required to keep records of everything that is sent and from whom. Since you are asking to test illegal chemicals, that is not a good idea

Last edited:
Back