Tren A Question and Pic

jerzeygymwolf

Hey Bros,

I started a Tren A cycle just about 3 weeks ago, going on 3rd week

here is deal, the trean is from a ugl DNA Pharma........

I am taking 75MG eod, after 5 days exactly i felt a tightNESS to my upperbody and esp my arms, this pump tightness is pretty much with me 24/7.....good sign right.......but

now i am on my 3rd weeking , going on , monday will be, and I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE VISUAL GAIN, IN FACT I LOST 2 LBS!!!!

ABOUT A WEEK AGO, I BROUGHT IN 50MG OF Winstrol (winny) EOD AND 2OOMG OF TEST CYP,

SHOULD I BE SEEING PHYSCIAL RESULTS OR IS IT TOO SOON

WHATS WRONG, IM EATING RIGHT COULD THE GEAR ME FAKE, I THOUGHT TREN A WAS SUPPOSE TO GIVE U INSANE GAINS QUICKLY PLESAE HELP

if you eating right you wouldent be loosing lb's.
unless its real and you are sheding water/fat.
or diet is off and your over training.
whats your intake of food and workouts look like?
homany calories a day and howmuch protein.
how oftian do you work out and for how long.?

hey bro,

thanks for the reply.

as far as my diet goes, im pretty strick but would like to be stricker ,

i eat 6-7 meals a day. each meal has at least 50grams of protein, 3 of those meals are protein shakes and 3-4 are real food.

in the am, i have 7 eggs whites, and small amout of oatmeal.

then i have a tuna, or grilled check, and i will usually have some rice with my meals prior to 3 pm then its all protein. no carbs.

i am trying to get cardio about 3-4 times a week for 30 minutes .

i work out 5 days week, one body part a day, for about 1 hour.

let me know what u think, and from pics , does the gear look good, have u heard of them, i feel the "pump" but im not seeing reults, its basicly been 2,5 weeks , 3 weeks will be monday. thanks

What is your age, height, weight, bf%, and steroid experience? 3 weeks in not that long and 2lbs is nothing. It could easily be fat or water. It was not a good idea to to start the tren before the cyp. That cyp hasn't even had time to kick in.

That's right, you need to run a test base with that tren, sounds like you ran out of testosterone :nono:

What is your age, height, weight, bf%, and steroid experience? 3 weeks in not that long and 2lbs is nothing. It could easily be fat or water. It was not a good idea to to start the tren before the cyp. That cyp hasn't even had time to kick in.

diet looks ok. maybe blend one of your protein drinks with 4tbs of penutbutter that would easly add 300-400cals a day.

also 3-4 times a week cardio looks good.
but i would rec you not work out more then 3-4times a week at up to 1hr(noless then 30min)i would say do 2 body parts a day 30min heach HEAVY lbs lower reps inthe 6-9 rep range.
eg.
monday-chest, tricep
wed- bicep, delts
fri- legs,abs/back
basicly every other day.
I say never work out every day.
somtimes when im strapped for time and KNOW i wont be abule to do my workout the 3rd day,the next day ill ill work out also, so 2 days in a row but i never do more then that.
you grow out of the gym not in it. rest is JUST as important as workout and diet so you grow nicley.

wo wo woooo you didnt just start a tren ONLY cycle did you!?!?!???!!!
I HOPE not or your gonna have more to complain about then what you are.
ATLEAST run a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose of 250mg ew along with the tren!!!
you are running test with it right???

thanks for your advice guys

well, uh yea, i was gunnna do only tren a , then about 6 weeks later bring in some Winstrol (winny), but after not seeing any gains after 10 days, i read up online a little more and spoke with some people and everyone said to do a little test, so now I am doing 200mg of test cyp....and i brought the Winstrol (winny) in now.

i think im seeing a difference actually.

why cant u do tren a alone, I heard it was so powerful, you could?

thanks

oh by the way , I am 34, 5'5 165 lbs and 12.5-13% bf, , my bf seems to be all in my lower abdamon, which no matter how hard i diet or cardio, never goes away and if i am extra extra strick, i might have the stomach i want,, but then its gone by lunch,,,,,its really hard for me to get the stomach the way i want,

i use to be like 5 years ago, when i juiced back then, 185, 10%bf, i think that was my best, im trying to get there again

HRT= horomone replacment therapy

like if you go to a doc and he give it to you for not having it natrally or at a decent amount.

also if you dont knwo why tren only cycle or trencycle with no test is bad. or think beacuse tren is strong you dont need it. YOU HAVE NO BIZZ USING STEROIDS!!!
your the kind of guy to get hurt!

you should not use drugs you have no basic understanding of.
and if this is your first cycle/use of steroids then its one of the worst you could do!

but youve started.
hope you keep reading cuzz i can tell theres a real lack of knowhow of what your doing.

well i have done a bunch of cycle is the past, but that was 5 years ago, i wanted to avoid using test. i heard many people say tren was good to go alone, i know you want to run some test, due to the sex drive issues, not sure if that was what u mean.

its my 2nd cycle this year , i did test, deca, b4, why do u think its the works choice?

oh, i did read up on tren a bit and heard people say different things about, sometimes it makes them horny, somtimes, kills there sex drive, so i didnt know which way to go with the test, if thats what u were refering to

no natty test in your system is just not healthy!
its needed for many functions sex/sex drive being one of them but not only one.
estrogen is also needed int he body for many processes and with no test wheres the estrogen.
there are many things/reez you should always have test in you even just at a low dose "100-250mg ew".

I dont know WHO told you tren only was a good idea but i can tell you wont find many poeple that are gonna say that.
im sure if you look hard enuff some one will but.... then agians you look hard nuff asking if its good to stick you finger in a outlet you will find one.

i wish you luck.

but would rec to ALWAYS use test even if its just a measly low dose for your own health.

keep us updated.

Thanks Bro, Thanks. I will follow ur advice and do more research.

But just so u know, i did bring 200mg of test,

so now i am on

200mg test cyp ew
75 mg of tren a eod
and 50mg of stanzolol eod.

I hope thats good and thanks

If you got pumps your first week on tren it's gtg.
It's 10-14 days til I see the skin tightening up and the strength going up.

what type of results,,, should i be seeing? i have not gained any weight and its been 3 weeks today, i think i look sligthly harder, idk,.....i think the shit my not be legit

Back