tren ace ED or EOD help please, will tren be absorbed sub q?

Hey guys, new here, didn't know where to ask, going to run my first tren ace cycle but need help, should i inject everyday or every other day? i hear people say eod is fine, but a lot of others say if you're not doing it everyday, you won't get the MOST out of it

only problem is injections, only ever did two a week, so used the same muscle groups

i only feel comfortable injecting delts and glutes, i tried quads before but i hit a nerve the first time, second time a blood vessel or something that wouldn't stop bleeding, weren't a fan of 25g 1 inch into quads

which means i only have 4 injection spots

i really like sub q shots, into the stomach, but not sure if they will work for tren?

any idea?

i was thinking i could do like

mon - left delt
tues- right delt

wednesday- sub q stomach

thurs- right glute

friday-left glute

saturday- sub q shot

etc

gives me more option that way, any idea if that would be okay?

or would it just be better doing EOD injections afterall?

I think EOD is fine but I prefer ED just because I can notice the ups and downs with tren ace EOD.

Ventro glutes is probably your answer if you need more sites. It took me a good while to figure out the quads as well. Standing and letting my arm fall to full extension and hitting the outside at around 45 deg seems to usually do the trick there for me. You'll need all of them you can get for ED.

Makes no difference as far as gains go. It just may help reduce sides going ED. Hell, I do M-W-F on ace just fine, but I'm weird. :wiggle:

I have no problem pinning 4 spots with trenb. EOD mean every other day M-W-F-SU-TU-TH-SA. Tren has a tendency for many people to cause a rollercoster of emotions. EOD is the minimum you want to keep your levels consistent due to the short half life of almost 48 hours. Tren is made to be injected IM not Sub Q. I cant tell you what the repercussions would be if you injected it sub q.

I haven't ran tren in some time, but when I did, I injected daily. Tren has always been kind to me, and I have used robust doses. 700mg ew was what I used and have went as higher for short periods of time.

For most eod will work. It saves on pins too.

I think EOD is fine but I prefer ED just because I can notice the ups and downs with tren ace EOD.

Ventro glutes is probably your answer if you need more sites. It took me a good while to figure out the quads as well. Standing and letting my arm fall to full extension and hitting the outside at around 45 deg seems to usually do the trick there for me. You'll need all of them you can get for ED.

yeah i hear ventroglute is great, but i can't locate it , i've looked at so many photos and wherever i feel never feels like muscle, it just feels like a bone or something.

Back