Tren ace raw powder shelf life

Craneman

Brand new
So what is the shelf life of raw tren ace powder if kept cool and dry? Does it lose its potency? No speculation please I need to no fact not theory. Thanks everyone

If you got it from a reputable supplier it should have an expiration date on it.... it should be good for about a year before it begins to slowly lose potency.

If you got it from a reputable supplier it should have an expiration date on it.... it should be good for about a year before it begins to slowly lose potency.

I would anticipate it lasting longer than that. As long as it's kept in a cool dark place, should be good a few years past the expiration

I'm sorry. I meant two years, but after that point it barely loses potency. It's such a slow rate you wouldn't notice it for a few more years after that

I was literally looking at my powder and reading the two year expiration date on it and still only put a year. Lol

Thanks guys I'm waiting for it to arrive but I did my homework so I'm sure the source is good. Sure there'll be a date

Back