Tren Ace / Test Prop / Masteron E / Primo E and HGH -> Cutting (dosage and diet)

enkiki

Hello,

My stats are 5.7 - 90.5kg - 39yrs - hundred of cycles under the belt and currently at 17.2% body fat.
Muscle Mass: 43.3kg
Body Fat Mass: 15.5
Total Body Water: 55.2kg
Protein: 15.1kg
Free Fat Mass: 75kg
BMI: 30.6
BMR: 1989

I have all of the above compounds ready in hands and I would like to know exactly the dosage for each one of them to achieve good cutting results along with suggested diet.
I've been on Test , Masteron P and Primo E for a few weeks already, Im adding Tren Ace and HGH this week.

What would be the recommend dosage?

I was thinking:

Tren: 50 ED
Test Prop: 100mg EOD (already doing it)
Primo Prop: 100mg EOD
Masteron Enanthate: 100mg EOD
HGH: 2 iu / day (5/2 off)

So I would simply add Tren Ace - 50mg ED. Also, should I reduce Test Prop to 50 EOD (higher Tren/Lower Test)

Thanks!

Hundreds of cycles under your belt???? oh nooo.

hows your blood work? Do you donate regularly? Hematocrit? Cholesterol?

I'd drop the hgh as it needs to be run consistantly for extended periods to see real, muscle building results.

You didn't mention cycle length.

Welcome.

Hundreds of cycles and Ur asking this elementary question with 18% bf?

hundreds of cycles meaning = not exactly hundreds but towards a "lot" ok? Jesus.

Please post informative or constructive reply instead of stupid one and go back to my original question. Thank you.

18% yes because I had an accident and I was out for a year and started again slowly. Normal right?

Now back to my original question if you don't mind...

With 100's of cycles already done, I'd just use your prior experience to customize the right mixture of compounds that work for you, and your personal tolerances. No one on this site can know you like you know you.
Sounds like a bastardized question with someone with your vast experience in AAS. Just use your best personal judgement..... unless the part about 100's of cycles is a total fabrication.

hundreds of cycles meaning = not exactly hundreds but towards a "lot" ok? Jesus.

Please post informative or constructive reply instead of stupid one and go back to my original question. Thank you.

18% yes because I had an accident and I was out for a year and started again slowly. Normal right?

Now back to my original question if you don't mind...

its best for you to respect everyone here. You said hundred implying hundreds. These aint apple pie recipes where trading here, this is your life and many peoples lives were dealing with in the forums.
The gentleman here are the real deal and brightest minds in ology and can build you up to become a beast.
Its best to be precise and give accurate info to get the assistance you need.

Last edited:
I admit I was a.bit harsh. But quite frankly you're the one with numerous aas cycles already. With the limited info you provided about previous cycles and the list of compounds you have on hand how in the hell can we draw out 'exactly' your best choice. I can lay out MY favorite cycle based on my experiences but we are individuals and respond much different to various types of compounds

There is no cookie cutter ' best' cycle

What a cluster fvck and Q's. Already I see that you are depending on the compound to be the magic pill. You don't need anything to get the BF of 17% down. Unless you are competing with the pro's all these compounds are NOT needed.

Please check your attitude as out main goal is to help and we ask pertinent Q's to give advice. .

Hello,

My stats are 5.7 - 90.5kg - 39yrs - hundred of cycles under the belt and currently at 17.2% body fat.
Muscle Mass: 43.3kg
Body Fat Mass: 15.5
Total Body Water: 55.2kg
Protein: 15.1kg
Free Fat Mass: 75kg
BMI: 30.6
BMR: 1989

I have all of the above compounds ready in hands and I would like to know exactly the dosage for each one of them to achieve good cutting results along with suggested diet.
I've been on Test , Masteron P and Primo E for a few weeks already, Im adding Tren Ace and HGH this week.

What would be the recommend dosage?

I was thinking:

Tren: 50 ED
Test Prop: 100mg EOD (already doing it)
Primo Prop: 100mg EOD
Masteron Enanthate: 100mg EOD
HGH: 2 iu / day (5/2 off)

So I would simply add Tren Ace - 50mg ED. Also, should I reduce Test Prop to 50 EOD (higher Tren/Lower Test)

Thanks!

Ok I'll bite.

I have no idea what 5'7 is as I don't speak American (Imperial) but I'm imagining you're short.

After doing (figuratively) many hundreds/many cycles you should know your doses, since steroids won't actually get you to lose weight, diet will.

You have said "good cutting results along with suggested diet" but have no suggested a diet. Maybe that's your poor wording, but I do want to see TDEE, macros and diet details.

Masteron I find a massive waste and at 100mg EoD (~350mg/wk) you won't get much out of it. Moreover, primo at 350mg/wk is equally small. All together you'll have about 1g of injectables + 350mg tren so that's a decent dose for someone your size (and limited muscularity), but I'd personally just go test @ 500mg and primo at 500mg or test 500mg and tren 350mg. Save the mast and primo, if not upping the doses for a better cycle.

You also need to list cycle length, that may change my advice.

How long are you running the GH as well?

Ok I'll bite.

I have no idea what 5'7 is as I don't speak American (Imperial) but I'm imagining you're short.

After doing (figuratively) many hundreds/many cycles you should know your doses, since steroids won't actually get you to lose weight, diet will.

You have said "good cutting results along with suggested diet" but have no suggested a diet. Maybe that's your poor wording, but I do want to see TDEE, macros and diet details.

Masteron I find a massive waste and at 100mg EoD (~350mg/wk) you won't get much out of it. Moreover, primo at 350mg/wk is equally small. All together you'll have about 1g of injectables + 350mg tren so that's a decent dose for someone your size (and limited muscularity), but I'd personally just go test @ 500mg and primo at 500mg or test 500mg and tren 350mg. Save the mast and primo, if not upping the doses for a better cycle.

You also need to list cycle length, that may change my advice.

How long are you running the GH as well?

If a kg= 2.2 lbs then 1 inch = 2.54cm.
12 inch = 1 foot then there are 30.54 cm in a foot

Just a little imperial to metric conversion for our Aussie blokes on the boards

Ok now get this one.. We measure horse height in hands, go figure

If a kg= 2.2 lbs then 1 inch = 2.54cm.
12 inch = 1 foot then there are 30.54 cm in a foot

Just a little imperial to metric conversion for our Aussie blokes on the boards

Ok now get this one.. We measure horse height in hands, go figure

I've heard there's other ones out there as well. Such as chains, furlongs, yards, rods etc. WTF......

then weight in stones....

kill me, I'll stick to metric!

At 18% bf you can run a basic test only cycle. Get your diet and training in order. Save the mast and tren for when you get bf down to 12-13%. Lots of cardio bro.

Back