Tren & Cardio

superd

1 Bad Mo Fo
I'm thinking about adding Tren into my next cycle. The only problem is that I have read tren basically eliminates your ability to do cardio. I am one that actually enjoys cardio whether bulking or cutting and want to keep it that way to keep my BF down. I am wanting to hear from anyone that has run Tren if it has had any noticable effect on their cardio.

I'm thinking about adding Tren into my next cycle. The only problem is that I have read tren basically eliminates your ability to do cardio. I am one that actually enjoys cardio whether bulking or cutting and want to keep it that way to keep my BF down. I am wanting to hear from anyone that has run Tren if it has had any noticable effect on their cardio.

Where did u hear that from ?

What's ur cycle history ?

Over the past couple of years I have ran 2 12 week cycles of Sustanon (sust) 250 @ 750mg/week with EQ 300@ 600mg/week.

I am now running Win @ 50mg ED and Test Prop @ 300mg/week. I am looking to run the tren with my bulking cycle beginning in Oct.

Over the past couple of years I have ran 2 12 week cycles of Sustanon (sust) 250 @ 750mg/week with EQ 300@ 600mg/week.

I am now running Win @ 50mg ED and Test Prop @ 300mg/week. I am looking to run the tren with my bulking cycle beginning in Oct.

If I were u I would load a couple more cycles, a couple more compounds before I went with Tren. It's pretty serious stuff.

Thats what I've read too.. I was told to add that to my last cycle of Sustanon (sust) and Eq but after research I decided not to.

I posted the article I read but it says it needed to be approved. I will try again but take out the name of the site I found it on.

The popular belief is that trenbolone is a cutting/bulking substances, which provides lean gains; however, any real trenbolone user (particularly the popular trenbolone acetate version) will tell you that trenbolone injections every day are not reasonable. It’s not possible to inject yourself daily with trenbolone unless you have an unlimited pain threshold (no one we know does); thus, it’s more reasonable to add trenbolone to an already existing steroid cycle such as Testosterone and Dianabol. On top of the daily injection problem, trenbolone is known for being terrible on cardio shape of the user. Imagine being 250lbs. and running out of breath on the 4th step of the staircase (or 2nd set of a workout), well that’s what happens with trenbolone use. Cardio shape is diminished terribly with trenbolone.

I've never heard of cardio problems. I've heard about sweats, hair loss, can't sleep stuff like that. Never cardio though. Maybe someone else can chime in ?

I've never heard of cardio problems. I've heard about sweats, hair loss, can't sleep stuff like that. Never cardio though. Maybe someone else can chime in ?

Then why are you giving him advice if you've never used the compound yourself lol...

OP- Tren does make it more difficult to do cardio, but it does not eliminate your ability to do it altogether. Put it this way though; walking up a couple stories of stairs gets me fairly winded and drenched in sweat. So as long as you are aware of this perhaps your expectations regarding cardio on it will change accordingly.

Then why are you giving him advice if you've never used the compound yourself lol...

OP- Tren does make it more difficult to do cardio, but it does not eliminate your ability to do it altogether. Put it this way though; walking up a couple stories of stairs gets me fairly winded and drenched in sweat. So as long as you are aware of this perhaps your expectations regarding cardio on it will change accordingly.

Was my advice wrong in ur opinion ? U don't have to use a compound to know a lot about it. Research will do enough pal. It just seems like ur in a bashing mood today anyways.

Was my advice wrong in ur opinion ? U don't have to use a compound to know a lot about it. Research will do enough pal. It just seems like ur in a bashing mood today anyways.

bro im not bashing you at all. and the deal with edogger...well check out those threads to see that he tried to constantly instigate me merely because i proved him wrong about the androgen receptor.

anyway...back to the issue at hand.

just because you have researched something does not mean you know anywhere near what you will once you have experienced it. this is a fact. guess what? when i read all the stuff about tren i was frankly scared shitless to take my first leap. but hey guess what again? i had 100% legitimate gear homemade by yours truly....and i experienced none of the horror stories that we all too frequently hear about.

night sweats? ....sure. I sweated day in and day out for that matter. But other than insomnia because I would wake up from soaking my pillow, that was it.

I think people tend to come on here only if they are on the extreme in terms of experiences. I mean you read 100 tren horror stories but most of the people that ran it successfully dont come here and post "hey guys i ran tren and NOTHING happened.... DARN IT! I was so excited to experience those nasty sides!"

Yes, some people will come and post there experience regardless of the severity, but the general fact of sampling bias is that we will not see an equal representation to account for all spectrums of users and their responses.

Just some food for thought.

That is all buddy and I did not mean to offend you if I did. If I ever see you in the gym please come up and I'll be more than happy to give you a big gay sweaty man hug LOL :horny: :ugh: :freak::laugh:

I've yet to try Tren... its one of few i havent...I have done a lot of research on the substance. You can learn plenty from research. Everyone is different...just because you experianced no severe sides doesnt mean he or others wont. I've read some accounts from peeps that have ended up in the hospital from tren.

That hasn't deterred me from wanting to try it though. I will when my supplier brews it up... I just know what sides to be ready for mild to severe...

Its OK to pass knowledge both first hand and learned from others....

I have used both Tren ace and Tren E several times over the years and the only sides I have experienced were the insomnia and sweats. the sweating was pretty excessive, and the insomnia was due to a wet pillow. I really love the stuff! the positives far outweighed the small negatives for me. As long as you have enough Test in your cycle, there shouldnt be any sexual sides.

I get winded as shit on tren. When im lifting i run out of breath quickly during my sets. Jogging is absolutely out of the question. My cardio on tren consists of 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill.

The popular belief is that trenbolone is a cutting/bulking substances, which provides lean gains; however, any real trenbolone user (particularly the popular trenbolone acetate version) will tell you that trenbolone injections every day are not reasonable. It’s not possible to inject yourself daily with trenbolone unless you have an unlimited pain threshold (no one we know does); thus, it’s more reasonable to add trenbolone to an already existing steroid cycle such as Testosterone and Dianabol. On top of the daily injection problem, trenbolone is known for being terrible on cardio shape of the user. Imagine being 250lbs. and running out of breath on the 4th step of the staircase (or 2nd set of a workout), well that’s what happens with trenbolone use. Cardio shape is diminished terribly with trenbolone.

umm..i've shot up tren acetate ED before

Has anyone ever tried using a dopamine agonist to control the night sweats and insomnia? I get this on deca when my prolactin is high...

I theorize it is the same with Tren...

I have some prami and was considering trying it but im 6 weeks into my tren cycle and havent had any insomnia or night sweats. I ALWAYS get that shit. I dont get it. Im not getting the pump i normally get either or the huge strength gains. If it wasnt for my sex drive being through the roof and my skin being oily, id swear the tren was having no effect on me at all.

Tri-TREN Cardio

I'm on my 6th week of a TEST E cycle. I decided to stack it with Tri Tren a couple of weeks ago.

Let me tell you, it's completely bummed me out with my cardio. I can't even complete two miles anymore. I have developed shin splints (not blaming Tren) because I just feel heavier and more lethergic in movement.

My cardio has been fine throughout TEST cycle. If you enjoy cardio Tren is not the gear to be touching!

Back