Tren Conversion Final Stage Question

Lion8974

The Mane Attraction
I have been making my own tren for the last couple cycles I have done. Using the universal kits (cheap plug) F-Kit version and Component TH belt, i go through all the steps and get an awesome, clear, potent final product of golden juice of the body building gods.

This time around, I forgot to ask for whatman filters and I got the standard millex GP filter that comes with the kit. After (syringe) filtering the (coffee) filtered mix into the sterile vile. However, this time around my finish product came out golden, but mildly cloudly. I don't see any debris or particles (stating the syringe filter failed), but I never had a cloudy end result.

Is this still ok to use or should I pick up another sterile vile and syringe filter the gear one more time in hopes it will clear up?

Experience with a similar situation is much appreciated.

So a slight foggy bottle of gear is not a sign of filter failure, instead, just cloudiness (oil or mix)?

I'm not doubting, but it's my health and I just want to be sure.

most will tell you its fine, but if you want to rest easier about it, buy another whatman and filter it again. it will clear up.

blackjack said:
most will tell you its fine, but if you want to rest easier about it, buy another whatman and filter it again. it will clear up.
How can you be sure of that? The cloudiness might be moisture.

Back