tren cough issue

skulliron1973

hey bros,

I have been lifting for 10 years and I have run 3 cycles. I am now considering tren acetate. My question is I have seen alot about this "tren cough" recently and was wondering what causes it. This may sound dumb but I know that if you inject steroids into a vein then it will make you cough so bad that you will think you are going to die right there. But why does tren do this if you are injecting into the muscle which I am assuming like every other steroid that you are. Please explain this to me.

Later,
Derek

best explanation that i've read is that the cough is due to the oxidization of the hormone.
the darker the tren the more likely you'll get the cough.

if you mix with some test, chances are better that you wont get the cough.

best explanation that i've read is that the cough is due to the oxidization of the hormone.
the darker the tren the more likely you'll get the cough.

if you mix with some test, chances are better that you wont get the cough.

thats not the case tren is a broncial dialator it affects the lungs as it is if just a little enters your lungs wich is the first place it will if in the blood stream the lungs restrict and coughing acures

I'm currently on a Tren E Test E cycle and used it a number of times before, and I don't find it a problem.

I only get it now and then and for me it seems to be if I inject to fast. You can sort of smell and taste it and then you start to cough. Only lasts a few minuets and then gone.

personally, I love Tren

Last edited:
I'm finnishing up a tren Test cycle and I haven't coughed not once. Guess thats good but for me i did swet at night like a mad man. Someone told be to lower the dose so I did and it helped. Also for me it did tighten my chest if that makes sence. It did have an effect on my breathing which did concern me a bit. But I guess all and all for my first Tren A cycle it was all good.

I made my tren from fina (so it's legit and dosed properly). I haven't coughed once on a 100mg ED dose. I've been really lucky as I haven't had any night sweats, acne, etc.

Only problems I've had so far were 4 days (about 4 or 5 days in) of sleep problems and some hair loss. Oh, and I sweat like crazy at the gym.

I made my tren from fina (so it's legit and dosed properly). I haven't coughed once on a 100mg ED dose. I've been really lucky as I haven't had any night sweats, acne, etc.

Only problems I've had so far were 4 days (about 4 or 5 days in) of sleep problems and some hair loss. Oh, and I sweat like crazy at the gym.

sleep problems will go away for the most part but you will have the odd nite where your just not getting anysleep.Its a bitch sometimes.Maybe that explains the temper issues which so many people have while on the tren.Careful of the hairloss I now people who it really effects big time so watch out.:worried:

hey bros,

Thanks for the info. I had just heard to many things about it and wanted to know more. It will be some time before I run but this is the cycle I plan to use.

week 1-10 tren acetate 75mg EOD
week 1-10 test cyp 500mg
week 1-14 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu E5D

Later,
Derek

skull...you got a huge bench compared to your deadlift. short arms?

Found this if it helps:

"The most common complaint with Trenbolone is that it can reduce aerobic capacity possibly due to bronchial dilation from increased prostaglandin formation. However at least in most users, since the blood levels of Trenbolone Enanthate won’t spike as rapidly or peak to as high of a level as quickly as we see with the Acetate version- this effect is not as pronounced with the Enanthate version. Thus the infamous “Tren Cough” many users complain about with the Acetate version isn’t as common with the Enanthate ester."

But if it's your first time with Tren, you should try the Acetate first to see how you get on.

the first time i got tren cough was probably my 300th shot and it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be ,then again it could have been in my mind after inj i coughed and probably sicked my self out thinking this is tren cough and then i coughed my brains out for a min,

Back