Tren Cough Question

Annonomous432

Ive been browsing your board for some time now and finally joined. So hello to all. Ive been through 2 cycles one consisting of dbol/sust/deca and the other test e/anadrol/deca finishing up each cycle with nolva, both with very very good results. Now i was going to take the next step up with tren. I hear from some experienced users with tren they get the infamous "tren cough" for the first 2 weeks and others say the cough sticks with them throughout the whole cycle. Im looking for some imput on if anyone else has experienced it, how it can be prevented and at what doses this may occur. Is tren worth it due to the sides when doses get higher or am I better of just sticking with the test? Thanks in advance.

Tren cough is something that cant be predicted. Sometimes you get it....sometimes you dont. Be prepared for it to pop up at any inj. throughout your use of Tren. Also be prepared for some night sweats, lower back pumps that can get pretty rough and some strange sleeping patterns.
Oh and be prepared to see a distinct change in muscle composition that is very rewarding.
Less is more with Tren Acetate....most dont go over 100 mgs EOD. Most that do go over that just get more sides.

Hope this helps,

Gator

100mg tren ace EOD, 750 test e weekly and 50-100 mg of anadrol a day going overboard? I know it will prob leave me with alot of water bloat but the strength gains will be insane.

sirxxlew said:
100mg tren ace EOD, 750 test e weekly and 50-100 mg of anadrol a day going overboard? I know it will prob leave me with alot of water bloat but the strength gains will be insane.
I dont see a need for the anadrol here. save it for another cycle.

To avoid the cough. Aspirate properly and dont move the needle around during injections. Ive used tren for years. Never once did i cough. Iam very vascular so its easy to see the surface veins to avoid.

bigpoppapump said:
To avoid the cough. Aspirate properly and dont move the needle around during injections. Ive used tren for years. Never once did i cough. Iam very vascular so its easy to see the surface veins to avoid.

u can see veins in ur ass?

Back