Tren Cough Questionairre

ive coughed uncontrollablly for probally 2-3 mins off tren ace shot in the delt. what is it about tren that makes you cough, kinda weird cuz most of the time i never get the cough.

brooklynheight said:
again i prefer consistant blood levels..

that why i prefer prop to test enan..
That makes no sense. enan would give you more consistant blood levels. For example, tren enan injected EOD would _certainly_ give you more consistant blood levels than tren ace ED.

mranak said:
That makes no sense. enan would give you more consistant blood levels. For example, tren enan injected EOD would _certainly_ give you more consistant blood levels than tren ace ED.

i find that hard to believe..

all i know is how my body reacts

brooklynheight said:
i find that hard to believe..
Do you know nothing about how long esters work?

Oh well, fuck it. Hey, if tren ace ED works for you and you like it then....great. Keep doing them curls.

mranak said:
Do you know nothing about how long esters work?

Oh well, fuck it. Hey, if tren ace ED works for you and you like it then....great. Keep doing them curls.

seriously..stop being so smug...

in any event..this is from the profile page on this board

We can say that propionate might be the favored testosterone among female bodybuilders (for those who insist on testosterone use), as blood levels are easier to control with it compared to other esters.

anyway..ive found more info to the contrary

brooklynheight said:

anyway..ive found more info to the contrary

Brooklyn

Nobody is an expert on this board regardless of how many posts they have under their avatar. Many try to appear as experts but they are not.
Just do your research and homework like your doing, consult with people you trust have some knowledge and then come to your own conclusions.

brooklynheight said:
fuck off :D

brooklynheight said:

We can say that propionate might be the favored testosterone among female bodybuilders (for those who insist on testosterone use), as blood levels are easier to control with it compared to other esters.
You are misinterpreting. By "control" they do not mean "more stable blood levels" but rather, "it is easier to raise or reduce levels more quickly."

But regardless, whatever works for you. Have fun.

mranak said:
You are misinterpreting. By "control" they do not mean "more stable blood levels" but rather, "it is easier to raise or reduce levels more quickly."

Really though, how do you know exactly WHAT they mean? Yes it could mean what you said OR control more likely means to KEEP it at a relatively constant level therefore making it more stable ....which is the goal last I checked. Brooklyn has a very solid argument for using shorter acting esters.

Last edited:
Jimmykick said:
Really though, how do you know exactly WHAT they mean? Yes it could mean what you said OR control more likely means to KEEP it at a relatively constant level therefore making it more stable ....which is the goal last I checked. Brooklyn has a very solid argument for using shorter acting esters.
Stop suggesting that perhaps short esters mean more stable serum levels. That is ridiculous and I'm sure that isn't what the article means.

DocJ said:
LOL!

If I ever feel any pain while inj tren I always withdraw and re-insert somewhere else. I noticed that whenever I got the cough it was always after experiencing pain while sticking (usually no pain is felt other than a small pinch).

i agree.

I've experienced the cough also. Type of gear doesn't seem to matter. I've never been able to turn up a reason for this other than nicking a vein. Why that would produce a cough physiologically is beyond me. Anyone know what causes it?

Searching the boards for the this topic so I wouldn't repost the same thing, how long has a tren cough lasted when you have experienced it?

I just started my third cycle (Tren eod, Winstrol (winny) ed) on Monday. A smooth as silk plunge (after warming the syringe), however Tuesday was a bit harsh... It felt like I was pushing paste through a needle the size of a hair, when in fact I am using 23g needles into the delts! I have had a steady (single) cough since then. Its getting irritating (obviously) and I am wondering what I can do to help it subside.

Back