Tren cough...slow injections seem to work

So just thought I'd share this for anyone who wanted to try it. I always inject fairly slowly compared to what i think the average person does but lately i've been trying to slow it down even more.

I'm doing 100mg/day of tren ace injecting approx at the pace of .1ml every 10 seconds...

A few times this cycle i've felt the tren cough coming on. Strong taste in my mouth/throat and my chest tightening up almost a burning sensation. So I stop pushing on the plunger and control my breathing. The feeling passes within a few seconds and I can continue injecting slowly.

It takes a little bit of discipline to not cough (as i'm scared if I cough once it's game over) but it seems very manageable.

The slower injection speed also seems to help me reduce pip as for the last few cycles it's been virtually non existent. Physically I can't feel where i injected 9/10 times within 10 minutes after the injection.

sorry bro... if the tren cough is gonna come, it's gonna come... it's got a mind of it's own, and it WILL sneak up on u when u least expect it ;)

Normally it would come. When I would inject quicker I'd get the same initial sensations but it would become unbearable and lead to the cough.

With a very slow injection it is controllable...for myself

Agree with China wall. U can stand on your head, it dont matter. I usually get it in the delts if I do.

Normally it would come. When I would inject quicker I'd get the same initial sensations but it would become unbearable and lead to the cough.

With a very slow injection it is controllable...for myself

That's great if it works for you! :)

Much like China Wall, my experience is that if it's coming, it's coming. Done slow, fast, subq, warmed, and in spots I can SEE those damn veins.

i forget where i was reading this, but it had to do with the tren cough being linked to bad oils .. any one ever heard of this

i forget where i was reading this, but it had to do with the tren cough being linked to bad oils .. any one ever heard of this
I'm sure that could cause a reaction, but it's due to prostaglandins reacting with your lungs. At least that's the best explanation I've ever come across.

Note: Any injectable can cause a cough if enough gets into a blood vessel. There's just a big difference between tren cough and the annoyance that comes from nicking a vein with testosterone.

It's funny - I've only ran tren-e and have ran it in high doses without ever getting tren cough - at least not bad...
I have gotten all the other side effects, along with a toll on the respiratory - but never the cough.

Has anyone ever experienced it with tren enanthate? - it just seems like every time I hear of someone
mentioning tren cough... "it's with tren-a."

When you guys pin are you changing the needle you draw with to the needle your gonna pin with and then pushing out the air bubble and getting a bit of tren on the tip?

I seem to think the people who get tren cough are pushing out the air bubble and letting a bit of tren hit the needle tip and then when they peirce the skin with the needle the trens coming into contact with whatever it is that makes you cough?

Myself and a couple mates have no issues. We draw and prep the syringe ( leave a 0.1-0.2 air bubbles to push the rest of the gear out of the needle itself) then switch pins and inject. This way the tren doesn't touch anything until its inside the muscle.

N
It's funny - I've only ran tren-e and have ran it in high doses without ever getting tren cough - at least not bad...
I have gotten all the other side effects, along with a toll on the respiratory - but never the cough.

Has anyone ever experienced it with tren enanthate? - it just seems like every time I hear of someone
mentioning tren cough... "it's with tren-a."
I've had a few "knee bucklers" from tren-e as well... but I'm not a hater, still love what tren can do

Back