Tren Cycle Length

Brabus said:
How long do you usually run a Tren Acetate cycle? Positives and Negatives??
Tren is not for a beginner imo.It can have alot of nasty sides.I had a buddy and he was about 6'3'' 260pounds he was using tren.We were watching a movie with 2 other chicks and this little boy died at the end and he started crying his eyes out like a little school girl.It was hilarous and the girl thought he was sensitive and we both got laid so a happy ending.The point is that tren plays with your emotions.Do alot of research.Goodluck

i LOVE tren and i am running it in every cycle from now on! it gives you CRAZY strength gains it's just amazing! i ran it with test and it made the the horniest montherfucker in the world! here are some ofthe negative sides that can happen to you while you're on it

night sweats, insomnia, loss of hair, tren cough, limp dick (loss of libido)
there are more but i am WAY too tired to remember them

crushershockey said:
i LOVE tren and i am running it in every cycle from now on! it gives you CRAZY strength gains it's just amazing! i ran it with test and it made the the horniest montherfucker in the world! here are some ofthe negative sides that can happen to you while you're on it

night sweats, insomnia, loss of hair, tren cough, limp dick (loss of libido)
there are more but i am WAY too tired to remember them

With the good comes the bad. This is why I won't take it!

only bad in me was night sweats and insomnia... which i can deal with pretty good most of the time...

and to the thread i run 20 shots at a time... 20 shots then take a break from it then another 20 shots

tren ace I'd limit to 2-4 weeks. It is a drug i'd rather run harder dosesfor a shorted duration than run lower ones longer.

Like said there are many sides and it is a harsh drug in genereal but no one will deny it's benifits. ALot of the answer to this question will depend on your tolerancve.

I would start at a dose of 50mg ED. Run it for 2 weeks and assess the situation.

I have run three cycles in the past. Couple Test E and one Test E with EQ. I do not usually have any sides except mild acne. Do standard post cycle therapy (pct) protocols apply? (Time on + Time Off). What kind of results do you usually see if you run short cycles?

tren will cause sides 99% of the time... i only know one guy who cycles tren with NO sides at all.. but make sure you're running test with it no matter what

ia havent ran tren for more than 6 weeks but i would def consider doing so. I sweated alot in my sleep and wanted to have sex quite often those were the only sides. The strength gains are like crusher said incredible. The strength i had ion 400 gms of tren was way more then i have now on 750 of decca

Tren is not for a beginner imo.It can have alot of nasty sides.I had a buddy and he was about 6'3'' 260pounds he was using tren.We were watching a movie with 2 other chicks and this little boy died at the end and he started crying his eyes out like a little school girl.It was hilarous and the girl thought he was sensitive and we both got laid so a happy ending.The point is that tren plays with your emotions.Do alot of research.Goodluck

hAHAHAHAHA I will be running tren soon too. if you are watching a movie with hot chicks let me know! I can be the sensitive guy! ;)

Back