Tren dark residue

nunya

I made some tren from pellets several months ago...The vial has been sitting on its side and now has dark residue when the oil has been....If I shake it up some of it comes off and leaves very small dark particles in the oil....Has this happened to anyone else before?

Was the residue on the top of the bottom before you shook the vial?

I'm guessing that was some leftover binder from the pellets. I personally probably would have drawn up the oil, leaving as much of the dark stuff behind as possible.

Since you already shook it up, maybe you should refilter just to be on the safe/healthy side. You probably are best to avoid injecting that shit into your muscle.

Well if I let it sit overnight its stuck back to the side...it only comes off if I shake it really good....

I've had residue stick to the bottom of the vial even when using pure powdered Tren Ace. It didn't break off into the oil when shook though, it was permanently stuck on the bottom. I heated it up, re-filtered it and the same thing happened.

Just toss it into the oven at 250degrees for 30minutes, it should stick to the side. but if its not floating on top and is kinda darker swirls its just the hormone, heating it should take care of it either way.

Back