"Tren dick"

The Reason I think the guy said Tren dick to you is because you have Test for Base while taking Tren. Meaning you won't be able to get a hard on. Now if your not using your man hood anyhow then don't worry about it :p But who knows if some babe hits you up and surprise! You can't pitch a tent would suck.

the ECA stack will help increase insulin sensitivity, but u will also use too much glycogen on it, esecially if u dunt feed on sugar during your 130 bpm. 130bpm only, just enough for a stronger heart. forskolin is the best 4 ur off days on the ECA. on both substances you will NEED 2 eat more. forskolin, more starch+protein 30min after and fats throughout the day. ECA, eat more the next day.

Can someone translate this for me? Is there anything legit here? I've been around a while, I recognize NOTHING said here... anyone?

primary issue with stacking tren and winstrol is that it will tend to dry out joints excessively and tighten tendons, while greatly increasing strength and androgenic CNS activation. Which can be a recipe for aggravating or causing joint and tendon issues.

Back