tren e vs. tren a

bulkit

quick question to the experienced users. what the hell is the difference between tren enanthate and tren acetate. besides one being injected more often than the other. seems to me that enanthate cost cost more, why is that? also which is better and why. help a borther out!!! b

Last edited:
bulkit said:
quick question to the experienced users. what the hell is the difference between tren enanthate and tren acetate. besides one being injected more often than the other. seems to me that enanthate cost cost more, why is that? also which is better and why. help a borther out!!! b
The difference is that tren A is out of you system in two days, whereas tren E takes longer. Most users new to tren are advised to go with tren A so they can see how their bodies react.

If you have never used tren before, run tren ace. Since it clears in three days, you are not going to be stuck with any real nasty sides for very long should they show up. With tren enanthate, yo end up with the tren in your system for about two weeks and you get to enjoy the sides for another two weeks.

Tren can have some very nasty and very dangerous sides.

Tren ace has been more popular for quite some time, so it is the cheaper of the two. Tren enanthate is in a much higher demand at the moment.

There is no better or worse. Both are tren. Tren ace is more hormone per mg, but it needs to be injected much more frequently. I have used both at similar doses and can say that I get less sides with tren enanthate and I seem to get less of a big "hit" from enanthate.

No offence bro, but please do your research before you post threads like these. Click the search tab and I garentee you will find dozens of post with the exact same question with all the answers you need. Also, read the drug profiles.

Well i have tried tren enanthate and loved it. tren ace never tried. ive done some research on them both however people say different things about them. so i thought i would get some input from more experinced people. thanks fellas

bulkit said:
As far as I know that is the only difference.

me toooo im jumpn on the tren wagon bro..lol yes indeed im fixing to get some...

i started the eqn with 262mg tren ace because thats what 75mg eod comes out to in a week. subtract the ester and that's 215mg of tren base. the enanthate being heavier, needs a higher dose.

I've used Tren A a dozen times or so, and Tren E twice. Tren E worked much better for me with no sides (I'm one of those lucky bastards that doesn't get sides from anything), but it's harder to get and costs more. I would still do Tren E over Tren A though.

Back