Tren, EQ, Winny Cycle - Is Test necessary?

roidjuice

Well I'm back to square one. My last shipment was seized so I am going to plan a new cycle. I have never done a bulking cycle because it would be to apperant to my parents and girlfriend (they noticed when I was only on 50mg Winstrol (winny) ED.) I think I am going to try tren this time but am a little skeptical. Here is my cycle history:

First
Dbol 25mg Ed weeks 1-5
Winny 50mg ED 1-8
Andriol 240mg ed 3-8

Second Cycle
50mg Winstrol (winny) ED 1-10
500mg Sustanon (sust) 1-2
250 Sustanon (sust) 3-8
Also T3 and Clen

I am 6 foot and 215 at ~15%

here is what I was thinking of running

EQ 4-500mg week 1-12
Tren 75mg EOD 1-10
Winny 50mg ED 6-12

I was thinking of adding some kind of Test to my cycle. I just have never done strait test. Here is what I was thinking:
Test Prop 100mg EOD..

What Kind of mass would I put on with a cycle like this? I would be on a pretty strict diet 2g's of protien per pound of lbm..

Brock Landers said:
I'd have to agree with JohnnyB on this one :D

What would the differences be between a cycle with and a cycle without test? THe only test I have ever done is Sustanon (sust) (Isn't a blend of 4 different tests?)

I know a lot of people kick start their cycle with dbol. I was so new to the effects when I did my first cycle that I wasn't sure what I was feeling my first time on dbol. What is the reasoning for it and would it be beneficial to do 3-4 weeks at the beginning at 25mg ED?

IMO, You should build your cycle around test.

Mass you put on depends on alot factors other than gear.

There is no magic combination of roids you can do that will give you 30lbs of muscle. Keep things simple; lift heavy, eat lots and run basic stacks(test/dbol test/deca) until you put on some size.

roidjuice said:
Well I'm back to square one. My last shipment was seized so I am going to plan a new cycle. I have never done a bulking cycle because it would be to apperant to my parents and girlfriend (they noticed when I was only on 50mg Winstrol (winny) ED.) I think I am going to try tren this time but am a little skeptical. Here is my cycle history:

First
Dbol 25mg Ed weeks 1-5
Winny 50mg ED 1-8
Andriol 240mg ed 3-8

Second Cycle
50mg Winstrol (winny) ED 1-10
500mg Sustanon (sust) 1-2
250 Sustanon (sust) 3-8
Also T3 and Clen

I am 6 foot and 215 at ~15%

EQ 4-500mg week 1-12
Tren 75mg EOD 1-10
Winny 50mg ED 6-12

I was thinking of adding some kind of Test to my cycle. I just have never done strait test. Here is what I was thinking:
Test Prop 100mg EOD..

What Kind of mass would I put on with a cycle like this? I would be on a pretty strict diet 2g's of protien per pound of lbm..

I would add enanth weeks 1-10 @500mg/wk

About putting on mass....it all depends on the diet bro, you probably can eat a ton of food on this diet and not put on much fat.
Looks like a solid cycle.

You can run the prop too either way, just depends on if you want to stick EOD for 12 weeks. Good luck bro

I disagree...test should be stacked with "every cycle" if your concerns are about libido..

if you are worried about HPTA shutdown, well, every drug is gonna do that...

I on the other hand am not concerned about getting ass every day. when i start cycling i devote myself to teh cycle itself and the goals i set--my social life does somewhat suffer since i dont go out partying with my friends and if i do i have a water or some diet coke.

but if you have to have alcohol to have a good time then that is for a different discussion.

i have done fine with many cycles wihtout test..winny/fina, right now i'm on eq, fina, winny...etc..

just think about what goals you are setting and decide if test is needed.

personally i dont use test because i aromatize very easily (being asian) and choose to not use test very often unless i have a few extra bucks to splurge on Arimidex (which i have to take at at least 1mg per day even on a light test dosage)

but my gains have all been great.

just my two cents

Kakdiesel said:
I disagree...test should be stacked with "every cycle" if your concerns are about libido..

if you are worried about HPTA shutdown, well, every drug is gonna do that...

I on the other hand am not concerned about getting ass every day. when i start cycling i devote myself to teh cycle itself and the goals i set--my social life does somewhat suffer since i dont go out partying with my friends and if i do i have a water or some diet coke.

but if you have to have alcohol to have a good time then that is for a different discussion.

i have done fine with many cycles wihtout test..winny/fina, right now i'm on eq, fina, winny...etc..

just think about what goals you are setting and decide if test is needed.

personally i dont use test because i aromatize very easily (being asian) and choose to not use test very often unless i have a few extra bucks to splurge on Arimidex (which i have to take at at least 1mg per day even on a light test dosage)

but my gains have all been great.

just my two cents

Very true.....good point bro

roidjuice said:

EQ 4-500mg week 1-12
Tren 75mg EOD 1-10
Winny 50mg ED 6-12

Test Prop 100mg EOD..

After thinking a little more, and hearing more bad things about tren, What would I expect to see out of a cycle that consisted of:

EQ 4-500mg week 1-12
Test Ent 500mg week 1-12
Winny 50mg ED 6-12

Is that enough test? again I've never sone it before. Should I inject the test and the eq twice a week (250/250 Mon and Thurs?) or 500/500 once a week? Just need a few more opinions. I guess my levels would be more even with 2 injections???

Back