Tren fucked me up...

malin819

So I'm currently on my 8th week of Tren E at 900mg/EW and Test E at 300mg/EW...I fucked up badly!!!

For the past 2 weeks I was treating my girl like shit and snapping at the smallest of things. Now she is mad at me and acting very cold. I went to her place yesterday and tried to talk to her but she said not now. I really love the girl and she doesnt mind that I juice but I know for a fact I went over the limit and fucked up. I got jealous since she went out with some friends...I snapped when she was just 15 minutes late!! I know this is my fault...I txted her today (nothing regarding our relationship) and she replies but with short and cold answer

Now I want to try and make things right...and this is were I'll need your help :bigok:

Apologize and give her some space. Don't try to force making her forgive you, it's just gonna push her away even more.

i think you should just go caveman style... club her across the head, bring her back to your man cave and keep her there

I don't see the need for 900mg per week of tren but you really have to keep your temper under control. Some guys are more short tempered than others. Perhaps lower the dose and really work on being nice.

Yep, give her space for now and let her cool off. Out of curiosity, why such a high dose of tren?

IF I could marry Tren I would...always works wonders for me and the sides (beside going nutz) are very tolerable. BUT I have learned a lesson and now will run 500mg/EW like before ;)

IF I could marry Tren I would...always works wonders for me and the sides (beside going nutz) are very tolerable. BUT I have learned a lesson and now will run 500mg/EW like before ;)

I love tren too, but I think that's probably the worst side to be honest. I never yelled or snapped at my wife while on, but I do recall coming home one day thinking there was another man in my house banging her. Thank god a friendly neighbor or coworker wasn't there, because I probably would have killed him without thinking. It's no joke, and hopefully you can repair the damage you've caused. Be safe man. :)

I love tren too, but I think that's probably the worst side to be honest. I never yelled or snapped at my wife while on, but I do recall coming home one day thinking there was another man in my house banging her. Thank god a friendly neighbor or coworker wasn't there, because I probably would have killed him without thinking. It's no joke, and hopefully you can repair the damage you've caused. Be safe man. :)

veterans like you are needed in this game...I appreciate the inputs from everybody. Saturday night she went out and I thought she was banging another guy! (god damn tren)

900mg of Tren...shit buddy....... I dont know too much about juicing these days.. times have a changed, but i do know girls.
Continue to send flowers. IF you are going to call her, you better be extra sweet my man. Send some loving texts and work your ass off to get her back.
Give her space but you need to show her you are sorry and want her back. Be careful to.... she might be watching you so don't go for any one nighters.
IF you do get the opportunity to take her out for a night, you better pull something off big, romantic, and something she enjoys.

Good luck buddy. Keep us posted.

veterans like you are needed in this game...I appreciate the inputs from everybody. Saturday night she went out and I thought she was banging another guy! (god damn tren)

Yep, it seems to take those dark feelings/thoughts that sit in the back of your mind and brings them out to play. I seriously wish you the best of luck in repairing your relationship!

900mg of Tren...shit buddy....... I dont know too much about juicing these days.. times have a changed, but i do know girls.
Continue to send flowers. IF you are going to call her, you better be extra sweet my man. Send some loving texts and work your ass off to get her back.
Give her space but you need to show her you are sorry and want her back. Be careful to.... she might be watching you so don't go for any one nighters.
IF you do get the opportunity to take her out for a night, you better pull something off big, romantic, and something she enjoys.

Good luck buddy. Keep us posted.

I have NEVER cheated on any girls that I had...and it will remain that way. I thought about sending flowers with a card with sincere apologies but for now I'll giver her space till the weekend. I feel like asshole for treating her like shit

I try to keep conscience of the fact that I'm on tren when I'm running it. I try and not let the little things bother me cause when I'm on tren the litte things snowball. My grl also knows I juice and she's very understanding on hw to deal with me when she knws I'm agitated. If you love her then trust her ! She's coming home to you bro.

900mg of tren, boys in the 70s used to grow off 76mg of parabola E3D. My dad was telling me as he used to be a bodybuilder and saw Arnold around a few times at golds when he was over there. ill see if I can dig up some pics.

Mate no relationship is worth losing if you truly love the girl over steroids. Id say drop the tren right away, infact throw the bottle out and leave tren alone. Or drop the dose to 300-400mg per week. But if your still sensitive to tren, then maybe as stated just throw it out.

Thats what I'm doing...dropping the dosage.

Didnt speak to her since the afternoon (few txts) so I'll be patient and give her the space she wants

Back