Tren homebrew no love

nunya

So ive had the worst luck since homebrewing tren...First I used the conversion for power with my pellets. Still turned out pretty good..

Second batch went good with a kit no problems at all till months down the road with dark stuff sticking to the side of the vial...

Third my kit came in and I dropped the solution and broke it. Made my own kit with the BA and BB I had...that went well...

NOW I got a 4g kit/...crushed the pellets...put them in the magic solution...The stuff never dissolved not even a little....So i put it in a hot bath...still nothing...after sitting for a little while it turned to what looked like glue...it wouldnt even move...so I decided hrmmm what if I add oil to it and stir it up to get it back to a soluable state.....(what I should have done was just add some BA to it)....so now its soluable again but it still looks the same as it did before...so i siphoned off all the oil after it sat and separated and added BA to it and in the hot water bath again....this time it dissolved...so it seemed like I was back on track...added oil and coffee filter it...then filtered into a vial....well now it doesnt seem like it will suspend....its dark at the bottom which I would think was the hormone and looks like just oil on top...ive tried heating it....ive tried adding more BA and heating it again....nothing seems to work i think its junk now....dont know why it wouldnt dissolve in the first place......im so frustrated

Last edited:
I've done more than my fair share of cattle pellets, but I don't know what else to do except re-heat and possibly add solvent like ba. You sound a little snake-bit on this.

Also, there is a difference between a solution and a suspension. I think you are using the terms interchangeably.

How much are you trying to get back into solution? 4g? Only a portion? Dark at the bottom? Like how dark? Golden brown or dirt brown? How much heat did you apply, what temp and for how long?

Im trying to get 4g back in to solution. Its more like a dirt brown its pretty dark...up top its more of a golden color but not clear...I boiled water turned off the heat and let in sit in there for about 5-10 mins...

Sounds like water got into your solution. Is your BA any good? Don't just give it a warm bath. make sure the water is boiling. Hold it with tongs if you have any. Your mixtue should contain about 4mls of BA and 2 mls BB or something close to this. If you don't have BB then buy some.
If water did get into your solutoin the best thing to do is heat it up with the lid on then set to the side without the lid to let the water evaporate. You can also add small amounts of BA and this will help with evaporation

DougoeFre5h said:
Ive had my tren come out the darkest of all my brews. Typically its a nice mild amber color.
I know. Tren shows color like nothing else. And you can't be sure what the color is going to be until you're done. But I think that amber is a good bit different from the 'dark stuff' that we often hear about from people that use the pellets, get some binder or whatever in their brew, and cook it, and get dark stuff.

But I might be mistaken.

DougoeFre5h said:
I have seen pure tren powder turn out looking like jack danials after a conversion. It happens.
But I think when he said 'dark stuff', he meant solids; especially since it stuck to the side of the vial.

When I combine my tren with my test and whatever else in the syringe, it looks wicked.

But those days are over for me. My health went to shit and tren seems to have been the culprit for at least much of it.

My tren whether from pellets or powder is always darker than anything else.Hey bro how did tren affect your health?

Back