Tren is no joke after all

Craneman

Brand new
Fifth day of first legit tren ace test prop cycle and its hit me like a ton of bricks. I was written up at work today for pulling a guy of a piece of equipment and pinning him down to scream at him. I've always had a short fuse but wow! I'm at 75mgs Ed of both so backing down to 50 of the tren. Any advice guys? I was warned 75 was too high for first tren cycle but didn't listen duh! Don't want to stop unless I have to. Ps sorry for the teen misprint!

Last edited:
lower the test not the tren. do some research on low test, high tren. Im doing this my next cycle and it seems to bring the sides down more.

Also I ran high tren low test and it was a good cycle and good gains. Definitely be careful and control your temper

Thanks guys it really came out of no where. I have to admit I'm feeling a bit superhero right now. I threw iron around this afternoon that usually makes me grunt. I think ill do one muscle group a week on this cycle.

75mg ed is kinda high for first run. 75 eod was enough to do very similar to what you did. I was at 800mg/wk test at the time. I have had a short fuse since birth. Tren got rid of that little fuse completly.

if your big or even the biggest guy around at work people will now step lightly around you now. LOL

for me... next time.... low test... 200mg/wk and 75-100eod TrenA.

I will find the link about low test/high tren it's posted at a couple places.

I had temper on tren ace at 1g a week.. Prop 1g week.. Then i added mast at 1g week and prami ed and the temper subdued.. It was nuts lol.. So look.into it.. Not sure if their is any science behind the mast n prami getting rid of the temper.. But yeah ty it out

I never get mad or mean, but I'm done with Tren because it makes me think like a psyco. I do things that our our of the norm, and my thought process is so ass backwards it's not even funny. Tren is mean.

I consider myself pretty laid back but even when I was taking 100 mg tren eod and 175mg of test prop I got stupid angry, but well worth it to look ripped like Jesus. Hell I had a friend get a divorce over that stack.

Back