Tren on Drug Test?

scotty2 said:
supposing steroids were tested for, and it was a basic "steroid" test?
Your done, if it's a steroid test they'll find it, fina's a steroid

JohnnyB

The question was more about metabolites, either a piss or hair test, I heard they won't find tren unless they were looking for it specifically.

scotty2 said:
The question was more about metabolites, either a piss or hair test, I heard they won't find tren unless they were looking for it specifically.

If it's a "standard" steroid test, it'll be the test/epitest ratio. Tren will screw that around, and you're still done.

hornedfrogsAT said:
If it's a "standard" steroid test, it'll be the test/epitest ratio. Tren will screw that around, and you're still done.
to the best of my knowledge the test epitest ratio is only for synthetic test, the average person is usually around 1-1, and failing is over 6-1. When testing for steroids (test is not classified as a steroid but testosterone) they are checking for the metabolites of the drug. Now i have heard rumors that tren does not show up on a standard NCAA test, but i cannot verify that nor would i suggest you take it if you are being tested.

I tried to squeeze some info from the ath. trainer(D2) and from what he said they chart your t:e and can tell what Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you were probably taking and the test you for that specific AAS, not all known Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) on the same test, that seems impossibe.
If you look on the net and read posts that busted ath post they are usually for EQ or Deca that will elevate you test levels weeks after discontinuation

BIGREDMACHINE said:

If you look on the net and read posts that busted ath post they are usually for EQ or Deca that will elevate you test levels weeks after discontinuation

You fail for metabolites bro. That is how drug tests work, you can fail for deca up to 18 months, so you are telling me your test levels are elevated for 18 months.

you can certianly test poss for deca for 18-24 mos depending on dose, BF and metabloism;my point is that if your test levels have dropped below 6:1 you will pass---unless they test specifically for Deca(or any specific Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you have taken)
I dont know how they test I am just trying to reason out what Ive heard and read

what i am getting at, how does deca affect test in your body other than shutting it down. I have done some reading on this, and i have never heard of anyone failing a ratio test because of anything other than test. I wonder if their are any athletes on here that may know.

From my understanding, metabolites are tested for, naturally. I'm told that the usuals are nandrolone and test. I also hear that deca and tren are so simiilar that tren may be mistaken for tren. Again, I really have no idea.

scotty2 said:
From my understanding, metabolites are tested for, naturally. I'm told that the usuals are nandrolone and test. I also hear that deca and tren are so simiilar that tren may be mistaken for tren. Again, I really have no idea.
I have no clue what you are talking about, their are no test metabolites, nandrolone metabolites are what is detected, but test is the test to epitest ratio. Just like gh their is no way of telling the difference between synthetic and naturally producedd.

jcp2 said:
what i am getting at, how does deca affect test in your body other than shutting it down. I have done some reading on this, and i have never heard of anyone failing a ratio test because of anything other than test. I wonder if their are any athletes on here that may know.

I agree. What I have heard is that if you are tested for taking testosterone, that is a simple test to check your ratio levels. Say you were taking Deca alone and they checked your testosterone ratio, wouldnt your testosterone levels come back lower/supressed from taking the Deca? If they tested you for Nandrolone metabolites, and you were taking EQ or Tren, wouldnt the test still come back negative? Doesnt the test have to be for the steroid they suspect you of taking, or can they do a generic metabolite test that covers a wide array of steroids? :confused:

Back