tren/prop

mrf10

anyone have any experience with PL tren/prop combo? If you have used it what do you think about it?

tren /prop cycle was my best cycle total body comp change!havent used pl mix but have used pl Winstrol (winny) and eq great stuff good $ pro all the way!

I just started today Tren/Prop cycle. using homemade Tren at 7mgs/cc and QV Prop and 100mg's/cc both EOD.
Probalby my 8th cycle. Stats: 5'9 220 around 9% bodyfat guessing by looking at the mirror.
GOing to eat lean with cardio. I don't see any reason not to put on 10 rock solid pounds on this cycle if I run the fina for 7 weeks and the prop for 10 weeks.
The dosage may be low to some but I am through with taking a gram of test. highest I will go total is 1500mgs a week of gear. Once I get to a gram of test I get all kinds of acne and bloat and the pounds don't come in greater numbers just more sides.
Really looking forward to this cycle then I am staying off until April next year.

My previous cycle was prop/tren for 8 weeks...I got ripped as hell, mean as hell to...tren and I do not agree with each other...everyone is different though. If I did not get so angry on tren I would use more often...incrediable strenght gains and vascularity were amazing...I did not put on much weight, about 8-10 lbs of excellent lbm, but that was due to my diet...i wanted to cut, but allas my gf threatened to leave me if I did not get off tren...she doesn't care about any other aas, but tren makes me evil...I get angry at everyhting and cannot calm down for hours...for me, I also cannot sleep the 1st few weeks on tren as my bloodpressure goes through the roof...I may try it again in a couple cycles since british dragon is making it again and they are not the brand I tried last time...

My cycle was supposed to be 12 weeks, but ended at 8...it looked like this:

prop 100mg/ed
tren 75mg/ed

Tren gave me a "God" complex...the positives were that people in my office quite asking me stupid questions they should already know and my open door policy was changed to "Do not enter"...at home different story...my gf and I went to my parents house for dinner and my own mother told me I was an asshole, with my gf affirming that I was officialy banned from the grown up table...HA!!!

im currently on my last week of tren/test enan/cyp cycle....didnt kick in till the week 4-5....i put on 15 lbs..but started clen and the bf is dropping fast...and my diet hasnt even been consistent

Back