tren suspension

rosebud1

im just wondering if it would be possible to make this from finaplix just like we can make test suspension from syno.could we put the finaplix pellets in methanol ,filter,add sodium hydroxide and add water .would the tren clump up like test does or wouldnt this be possible?would just use straight tren suspension powder but dont have no source for it as i live in england.thanks

No. With Syno you're stripping off the estradiol with finaplix the acetate ester is attached to the tren itself.

The method used to strip an ester is called saponification. If you perform this on Finaplix it will leave you with tren base. The below procedure assumes a starting quantity of 1g. Yeild will be about 80% of tren base

(1) Saponify the ester by dissolving in alcohol and adding sodium hydroxide.
(2) Allow to sit overnight. Stir occassioanly if you want.
(3) Add excess water (some say a liter but just take it to the limit of the container)
(4) It will turn white as you add the water (this is the powder coming out of solution).
(5) Allow this to sit and the powder to settle. It would be best find a cold location if possible as it would help get the most powder out.
(6) Filter this solution (slowly so you don't spill it) using a Whatmann or other high quality filter ==> stay away from coffee filters
(7) Continue to "wash" the powder until the pH is neutral.
* Check by lifting the filter and touching the bottom.
* Never stick your pH paper directly in the wet powder.
(8) Allow to dry COMPLETELY
* It may be helpful here if you use a warm oven to push off the last bit of water. 100-120 degrees F should do fine.
* Don't skip on this step as you need a COMPLETELY dry powder weight or your numbers will be off.

Good job David, I hadn't thought of that...I'd just be a little leary about using sodium hydroxide with something I'll eventually be injecting into my body.

Thanks Doc
It would scare the shit out of me too. Although I suppose if the PH is neutral ev'thing should be ok. Thats what "washing " the powder does....it rinses the NaOH away therefore giving a neutral PH. I mean thats where the real danger is right? What could we use as a substitute that's a base like NaOH?

Yes, that would be the concern, it's probably being a little overcautious though.

Douge might have to weigh in on alternative bases, I'm unsure on that one.

I've seen some reactions (not for anabolics) that use KOH in place of NaOH. Either way both are bases and will burn the shit out of you if not neutralized.

DougE...you have anything to add?

Sheesh guys I wouldn't bother with the bases in any step of a process which ends with injection.

Alternative solution: Buy tren base! Even if the process were pretty safe, and I assume it is if done thoroughly and correctly - promoting it on the board is going to end up hurting somebody at some point.

Back