Tren/Sustanen/Deca stacked. Yes or no

Chris Briel

Hi everybody
New to the forum and hope I do not ask stupid Questions
I am nearly a year into serious training
I am 57 years old,want to start a new cycle
Six foot 3 inches and I weigh 118 kg
I got massive gains on my previous cycle, sustanen 500mg and Deca 300mg per week
Would like to know if a cycle of Tren 500mg stacked with Sustanen 500mg and Deca 600mg would be okay
Or is there any other suggestions
I have gained about 14 kg on my previous cycle and only lost 4kg on my pct
Thanks in advance

Skip all the questions about background, experience and knowledge about AI. Plus if you are on TRT or have been doing bloodwork....

It's fairly common response to NOT run two nor 19s like deca and tren at the same time. At our advanced ages tho, the deca will help your joints a bunch. I'm headed that way now myself.

So, back to all those necessary questions that we would like info about.

Appleton, you relocated to the Swiss Alps? How's the weather over there???

I guess the weather is good there, Im actually on my 70 foot catamaran hanging out in the Caribbean but my girlfriend is from Switzerland and has big boobs, and thats where I spend the majority of my time, hense, Location: Swiss Alps. :)

I guess the weather is good there, Im actually on my 70 foot catamaran hanging out in the Caribbean but my girlfriend is from Switzerland and has big boobs, and thats where I spend the majority of my time, hense, Location: Swiss Alps. :)

Are you with roush? Lol

Post a pic we don't believe you have a hot woman with some swiss alps on her chest lol.

;-)

That's even better than I thought, good on ya mate!

Back