Tren/Test/Turinabol/Mast cycle: advice

Cmf1009

Hello all. I'm new to the forum and was hoping I may get a little advice. I frequent this forum whenever I'm researching so I thought I'd reach out for some advice.
First a little about me. 43, 5'11", 185lbs and 12%bf. My diet is fairly clean with the exception of the late night snack and I admitedly need more calories and plan to do so while on this cycle, hope to get 3500-4000 calories. I have been consistently working out 5 days a week for the past 4 years. I have done several cycles in the past and do consider myself somewhat knowledgable/experienced on the subject but I'm eager to educate myself as much as possible. I am sure this cycle or similar cycle has been posted and discussed before but I was hoping to get some opinions on my dosages I will be administering. Okay here is what I'm thinking: all product from AP.

1-16 test p 300 mg week (.75 eod)
1-12 trenbolone a 350 mg week (.50mg ed)
1-6 Turanabol - Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone- 50 mg day
8-16 masteron 50 mg Ed/350mg week
Caber: .5 twice a week
1-16 n2guard
4-16 adex or aromasin
4-16 HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 500iu EOD
PCT: Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

I'm aware dbol may work better than tbol but don't care for the sides of water retention. I'm also a fan of low Test usage while on Tren. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post.

Only a few things I would change:

1. Start the AI on day 1 of the cycle.
2. You don't need that much HCG. I'd just do 250iu 2x a week. (500 total)
3. Probably want to pick up clomid for your PCT as well. While nolva will help, clomid WITH nolva is what most recommend as they have slightly different mechanisms of action.
4. Agree with tbone on mast dose. I'd definitely at least go up to 600mg/wk.
5. You may find that the tbol requires more. I've found personally that dbol is roughly twice as potent as tbol, so if you take 35mg ED of dbol - 70mg ED of tbol would be roughly the equivalent. Of course, the lab's potency matters with most orals too.

Other than that, it looks great!

My .02c :)

Thanks for your quick reply and suggestions. I sent a response along with a link to another forum on Clomid and Nolvadex but it didn't post. Did I break a rule by chance in supplying a link to a different forum? Or maybe is it replies are reviewed and not posted right away. It's been like 20 minutes since I posted and it has not come up. New here.

Last edited:
For the above cycle I am taking the Ap Parabolan and was wondering if I'd be better taking the 76.5 every other day along with 100mg of prop or split that and do every day.

Back