Tren with 20% BA: How much BB can I add to reduce pain?

pullinbig said:
well i got plenty of calusses left over from last go round with the test. well.... they actually scars. sides the cat has been removed fromthe home. i got me a new girl friend now. i'll post her pic in a minute.

here she is aint she purdy?

68908.jpg

here is where i got the idea that BB holds the
tren in solution and stops the crystal fromation thus no crystals -no pain
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47359&highlight=magic+solution

I like your recipe pullinbig and will use it the next time but for this mix i will try maybe a combo of bb and some oil? Volume or the total
amount of BA inj in a sight does make a difference since i did start out with a 0.5cc inj
and that did not hurt but the 1cc inj are sore.

I also did a sight inj in my bicep hoping to relieve some tendonitis?

PB I hope to get some test also, to add to this
tren cycle. Go easy on that poor dog, looks
like you've been inj it with test, too.:)

zdravo said:
here is where i got the idea that BB holds the
tren in solution and stops the crystal fromation thus no crystals -no pain
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47359&highlight=magic+solution

I like your recipe pullinbig and will use it the next time but for this mix i will try maybe a combo of bb and some oil? Volume or the total
amount of BA inj in a sight does make a difference since i did start out with a 0.5cc inj
and that did not hurt but the 1cc inj are sore.

I also did a sight inj in my bicep hoping to relieve some tendonitis?

PB I hope to get some test also, to add to this
tren cycle. Go easy on that poor dog, looks
like you've been inj it with test, too.:)

zoro for your current gear cut it in half with oil. make it 40ml at 50mg/ml. that should take care of ther pain. you have plenty of solvent already.

i am chief editor of that mag as well as many others. i get it for free. damn thats sweet. i wish you would have shown the "shrub".

Back