dtone's recipes

I am having trouble understanding "test" e/c/d deca, eq, tren e, primo e 50 ml @ 200 mgs/ml
is this the magical powders received from undisclosed locations?

Hey, due to a brain injury from the army, my cognitive thinking skills aren't workin the greatest still. Can someone please tell me the dose and recipe for Sustanon (sust) 250mg to brew 400mls? Please and thank u! I also do not use EO. Never have needed to with it.
Thanks guys!

i'm thinking of trying this Winstrol (winny) brew.
1)anyone made it work as is?
2)what nalagen filter is used for the water? i've used the red .45 on the normal brews like test e c but don't you need something different for water?

Winstrol recipe #2
20mls @ 50mg/ml
1g powder
4.8ml BB
0.6ml BA
0.6ml polysorbate 80
12.5ml distilled water
mix powder, BB, BA, and poly and heat until dissolved. filter, add water and re-filter

most of it yes. I don't use the eo unless i have to in most of the mix's

I've still not tried to make the Winstrol (winny). My supplier sends good Winstrol (winny) for oral's but its to "rocky" to make into an water base. I tried oil and it was an epic fail hurt like the devil

dialtone ,
Hi, I want to ask any one of you orders the raw materials of growth hormone, and from where, Give link please , thanks. Or raw materials for steroids .

dialtone ,
Hi, I want to ask any one of you orders the raw materials of growth hormone, and from where, Give link please , thanks. Or raw materials for steroids .

Absolutely no source checking. Read the rules. Come the fuck on. If he asked not to inquire about instructions then Wtf makes you think this is okay even if it wasn't against the rules.

Common sense is the most counter-intuitive phrase...ever.

Hey, due to a brain injury from the army, my cognitive thinking skills aren't workin the greatest still. Can someone please tell me the dose and recipe for Sustanon (sust) 250mg to brew 400mls? Please and thank u! I also do not use EO. Never have needed to with it.
Thanks guys!

Here you go mate:

Sus 250mg/ml
to make 400ml

Ingredients:

Sus: 100g
BA (at 2%): 8ml
BB: none
Oil: approximately 312ml*

*For more accuracy* do this:

1. Put 100g of the powder into a beaker that can hold at least 400ml

2. Pour 8ml of BA into that same beaker

3. Then pour in as much oil as you needed
until the volume reaches the 400 ml mark

Cheers and good luck.

PS: Next time when you need to calculate your recipe, use this Microsoft Excel calculator here:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/640780-hormone-blend-calculator.html?

Here you go mate:

Sus 250mg/ml
to make 400ml

Ingredients:

Sus: 100g
BA (at 2%): 8ml
BB: none
Oil: approximately 312ml*

*For more accuracy* do this:

1. Put 100g of the powder into a beaker that can hold at least 400ml

2. Pour 8ml of BA into that same beaker

3. Then pour in as much oil as you needed
until the volume reaches the 400 ml mark

Cheers and good luck.

PS: Next time when you need to calculate your recipe, use this Microsoft Excel calculator here:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/640780-hormone-blend-calculator.html?

I noticed in another thread you recommend no BB. Any particular reason?

Increase in bb & ba %

Hey d tone.. Nice thread sir... This might be a astupid question but im new to this.... Lol but once u decide to add more mg/ml to ur batches do ur bb & ba % increases or does it stay the same like 2/20 ????? Thanks..

Back