dtone's recipes

How would you put together a. Cut stack with 75mg across the board trena test p mastp? Let's say at 20ml total and is MCT interchangeable with so?

I wana Use Trenbolone. Which recipe is of Trenbolone. TREN A OR TREN E OR no one is about trenbolone. Anyone can help which one of the above are trenbolone.

I wana Use Trenbolone. Which recipe is of Trenbolone. TREN A OR TREN E OR no one is about trenbolone. Anyone can help which one of the above are trenbolone.

No one is probably gonna respond to you if you only have 1-20 posts...
Get involved in this forum. Read. Reply and learn

would I be able to check this please
to make 250ml

oil 160.50ml
powder test e 50 grams
ba 5ml
bb 37.59ml

=250ml @ 200mg

Last edited:
use a powder calculator to double check your numbers. Should be one on google. mins on my laptop and its not here otherwise I'd do it.

This is from a calculator . however from what I can research bb isn't always needed and @37ml this could be way to much . It's test e so melting point is low . I have read most of the threads here and it seems not many people use it. I could swap it for some eo @ around 10ml but I cant find anything on pip from eo? If it gives any at all??
thanks for the response tommbstone

Hello guys I read through the sticky and I did see a recipe for Mast but I was looking for Masteron E 100mg/mL. Will I need Eo or am I good without it. I don't want to buy EO if it's not going to crash without it.

Back