Trenbolone, a practical application by heavyiron

Thanks heavy !!

Considering throwing in low dose tren at the end of my sus + mast cycle. This is defiantly some more food for thought

Great reading as Im starting a new run of Tren a and test e today!
I'm thinking 100mg eod tren, 625mg/wk test e split in 2 shots on tue n fri.
I've done tren wice before and have been through the fina dick so I know how imp it is to boost up on the test.

there are many many ways to cycle, doing things for comps does change the way you would do things.

I have to say though, 350mg EOD is not a lot of tren IMHO, its not til you get over 500, IMO, that the recomp really takes shape. I also find that dropping test to 3-500 makes that recomp come faster, and you will look better without the puffy look you get from a gram of T.

have you ever tried like 800 tren and 300 test heavy?

nice post though, very well explained and backed up.

there are many many ways to cycle, doing things for comps does change the way you would do things.

I have to say though, 350mg EOD is not a lot of tren IMHO, its not til you get over 500, IMO, that the recomp really takes shape. I also find that dropping test to 3-500 makes that recomp come faster, and you will look better without the puffy look you get from a gram of T.

have you ever tried like 800 tren and 300 test heavy?

nice post though, very well explained and backed up.

When i ran my last cycle of test prop/Tren ace.....i kept the Prop at 400 wk and the tren was at 600 wk and that was the sweet spot for me. best gains i ever had!

im gonna be running test prop with tren ace eod for 10 weeks + 40mgs of var ed this coming april for my spring/summer cutter along with my diet ... any ideas or advice from you guys on how i should run a cycle like this ?
stats: 24yo, 5`7, 195 lbs ... 13/14% B.F ... training since i was 16 ... gear history = 3rd cycle

im gonna be running test prop with tren ace eod for 10 weeks + 40mgs of var ed this coming april for my spring/summer cutter along with my diet ... any ideas or advice from you guys on how i should run a cycle like this ?
stats: 24yo, 5`7, 195 lbs ... 13/14% B.F ... training since i was 16 ... gear history = 3rd cycle

good question brother,im planning the same,i hope to hear some good advice

Back