trenbolone acetate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove the ester, then throw it in one of these mixes or make your own custom mix.

45% Isopropyl Alcohol
25% Isopropyl Myristate (IPM)
10% d-Limonene
10% Glycerol
10% Oleic Acid

or

40% Isopropyl Alcohol
30% IPM
10% DMSO
10% Glycerol or PG
10% Oleic Acid

You provide nothing usefull at all but your opinion on the debate. No article, no study, no solution.....nothing.

Now go away and update you picture database.

wayne and zeus said:
Bobo, I am merely a journeyman to your superior, bristilling knowledge of transdermal tren use.

Why don't you actually post a BETTER method than supergirl and stop flexing in the meantime?

Do you understand?

Nobody wants to hear your OPINION.

Do you understand or should we "dumb it down" for you?

wayne and zeus said:
Bobo, I am merely a journeyman to your superior, bristilling knowledge of transdermal tren use.

Why don't you actually post a BETTER method than supergirl and stop flexing in the meantime?

Do you understand?
wayne and zeus. You're not even in this debate, just spitting out words to see where they splatter. Time for you to.....

You can do better than that...

That was weak. Come on Wayne. Show me your internet skills!!

LMAO!!!

Must be a reason you posted that one.

Sorry to hear about the divorce....Our sympathies are with you.

Wayne and Zeus, be gald your not at our site, youd be banned so fast your head would spin. I cant stand people who run their mouth and can't contibute anything of value. I know you find your identity here but please, go away and find it some of the off topic/sex threads. :rolleyes:

"Wayne and Zeus, be gald your not at our site, youd be banned so fast your head would spin. "

I actually did register at your site this morning. Banning me would be easier than emailing you to ask to be removed. So by all means do the honors.

"I cant stand people who run their mouth and can't contibute anything of value. "

I do believe the only person who contributed anything of value in the latter part of this thread is Bobo. Still waiting for you windwords....

"I know you find your identity here but please, go away and find it some of the off topic/sex threads. "

Sure, you got it Boss.

Oh and by the way, have you ever heard of www.elitefitness.com ?
You guys would love it over there

windwords7 said:
Amazing! All you have to do is present the research! Do I see the duck and cover going on here orr perhaps it's the Divert and Run? I love it when people say, I'm a vet/mod/demi-god in my own mind therefore who are you to question me. Can we say Jr. High? The name of this boards represents something FAR superior to what is being presented by its vets and mods. Oh that's right you've been in the game far to long and mod on to many boards to have defend your claims anymore. You speak and therfore it is. Ha! :rolleyes:

Would the real Fina expert please stand up?

John Benz said:
wayne and zeus. You're not even in this debate, just spitting out words to see where they splatter. Time for you to.....

windwords7 said:
Wayne and Zeus, be gald your not at our site, youd be banned so fast your head would spin. I cant stand people who run their mouth and can't contibute anything of value. I know you find your identity here but please, go away and find it some of the off topic/sex threads. :rolleyes:

You complain about someone not contributing yet you havent contributed a thing here. You can continue to express your love for Wayne and Zeus via email because you will not be doing it here anymore.

biggieswolls you big stud muffin you , that is the way to handle the situation , with authority , although i am kinda pissed because i just knew i the one and only DAWG would br the first to be proclaimed the weakest link and be banned :D , j/k all bullshit aside this was getting out of hand and someone had to take charge you know the old saying spare the rod and spoil the whiney bastard:p

I have split this thread since some people are set in their ways to keep it off topic. All posts from here on out that are off the topic will be moved to that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back