trenbolone acetate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing! All you have to do is present the research! Do I see the duck and cover going on here orr perhaps it's the Divert and Run? I love it when people say, I'm a vet/mod/demi-god in my own mind therefore who are you to question me. Can we say Jr. High? The name of this boards represents something FAR superior to what is being presented by its vets and mods. Oh that's right you've been in the game far to long and mod on to many boards to have defend your claims anymore. You speak and therfore it is. Ha! :rolleyes:

Would the real Fina expert please stand up?

Maybe I am missing something.....

Or have the "Minds" from AM failed to present any solutions/variations on this topic?

Not our job to defend against a position that was presented by someone of this board. That's the nature of debate. Again, the burden of proof lies on the presenter, not the presentee. Once a position has been layed out for all to see then the appropriate responses will be made. Come on, that's Debate 101.....

I hate to say this- but this thread is turning out to be a good read...

Welcome to the board windowrds and chemo..

"Not our job to defend against a position that was presented by someone of this board. " windwords

No flame intended here..

Then what the F are you doing here? Simply being negative?

When your members back up their case with evidence to support their claim then the appropriate people will support or refute said evidence. So, once again, the burden is on the one who made the claims. *sighs*

windwords7 said:
When your members back up their case with evidence to support their claim then the appropriate people will support or refute said evidence. So, once again, the burden is on the one who made the claims. *sighs*

Seems some people are forgetting this lately. Anyone hear of a D-Bol bridge? ;)

wayne and zeus said:
I didn't mean that to be rude, but none of you are helping solve anything.
On the contrary...we are debating the validity of localized delivery of tren whether it be for females OR males specifically with Plo-gel as the carrier of choice. In that respect we are solving the problem of ignorance.

As a summary:
  • Nubian and supergirl claim success with localized delivery of tren using Plo-gel as a carrier
  • Further, they make claims of research to the benefit of their experimentation
  • They report their observations thereby making them open to peer review and discussion
What we are trying to do is have Nubian and supergirl PRESENT THE RESEARCH THEY USED TO MAKE THE DECISION TO TRY PLO-GEL FOR LOCALIZED DELIVERY. Surely MODS of their caliber will back up their claims of having done research with the ACTUAL RESEARCH so all can review. After they have done this I intend to refute each point made in support of the obviously flawed claims and present references to peer reviewed information sources that are based on sound experimentation (not biased opinions). They will then counter our arguments and the process continues until one side or another concedes. Debate 101...

Chemo

wayne and zeus said:
Maybe I am missing something.....

Or have the "Minds" from AM failed to present any solutions/variations on this topic?
You have failed to see the obvious...the variation we are presenting is that localized delivery of tren using Plo-gel as the carrier is complete BS. This is opposite of what Nubian and supergirl have presented and thus we are in the midst of debate if they would ever present their research.

For clarification, we are NOT disputing whether tren is effective locally but rather the vehicle that they are using to attempt localized delivery. After we have debated the vehicle we will progress to other topics of interest.

Chemo

Is there something personal going on here?

I say this because I have NEVER seen ANYONE on this board use your tone, Chemo. And that tone is one of condecention(sp) and one of an all-knowing being.

Are you God, Chemo?

Because if so PLEASE TELL US ALL HOW TO PROPERLY PREPARE AND USE TREN TRANSDERMALLY.

It does seem as though you have some knowledge on this topic, however you have PRESENTED NO ALTERNATIVE PREPERATIONS OR PROTOCOLS for TRANSDERMAL USE.

Please do be helpful and enlighten us.

And this is NOT A D E B A T E B O A R D.

This is a board for people who are searching for help and for people who are willing to help give it.

Please conduct yourself in a helpful manner.

And if you can't do so then.........

wayne and zeus said:
Is there something personal going on here?

I say this because I have NEVER seen ANYONE on this board use your tone, Chemo. And that tone is one of condecention(sp) and one of an all-knowing being.

Are you God, Chemo?

Because if so PLEASE TELL US ALL HOW TO PROPERLY PREPARE AND USE TREN TRANSDERMALLY.

It does seem as though you have some knowledge on this topic, however you have PRESENTED NO ALTERNATIVE PREPERATIONS OR PROTOCOLS for TRANSDERMAL USE.

Please do be helpful and enlighten us.

And this is NOT A D E B A T E B O A R D.

This is a board for people who are searching for help and for people who are willing to help give it.

Please conduct yourself in a helpful manner.

And if you can't do so then.........

1. His tone doesn't matter. Personal feelings do not matter. You wnat to change his tone? Prove him wrong or give something, ANYTHING to prove the original point. Its that easy.

2. We'll tell you after you explain why using the orginal method will work.

3. We don't have to give alternatives. You stated a point. We are countering it. You said you had proof. We are asking for it. Simple as that.

4. Your right its a discussion board.

Discussion - The act of discussing or exchanging reasons; examination by argument;debate; disputation; agitation. Consideration of a subject by a group; an earnest conversation. A formal discourse on a topic; an exposition.

5. After all that our tone shouldn't be the question. We do not wish to give your the wrong impression that we are the "all-knowing" here. If that is what you perceived then we apologize. This is absolutely nothing personal. We just want some form of reference to the original claims. Is that so bad? If you come visit our board you will see that a large portion is dedicated to these topics. I invite you to check it out.

But really- I am tickled silly that the tren as SG and Nubi are using it is working for them.. but before we all jump on the tren bandwagon and start rubbing it on our stubborn areas- I would love to see more info on how much is actually being absorbed...

And WZ- Im sure SG and Nubi have more info on the matter then their own personal results.. it just hasnt been posted yet... and also noone asked them for suggestions on more effective methods to admin transderal tren... although- I would like to know if there are.. hell as much as a read and try to learn.. I didnt even think this would be an effective method...

Re: Well I would be more than happy to go there with you, Sir

wayne and zeus said:

For some reason when I see your posts I hear grunting....

Do us all a favor and post something relevant, or STFU.

Like a study? Article? ANYTHING?

If yout don't give a fuck, then leave. Your thoughts are weakening the world.

Bobo, I am merely a journeyman to your superior, bristilling knowledge of transdermal tren use.

Why don't you actually post a BETTER method than supergirl and stop flexing in the meantime?

Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back