TRENBOLONE cycle - not first cycle

personally I think 6 wks would be the bare minimum to see any kind of results... and that would include test prop or test suspension along with the tren a

then u would take a week off before doing a 4 week PCT... starting PCT too soon is one of the biggest mistakes out there. Give your body time for your test levels to get as low as possible, that way the clomid/nolva will be so much more effective at restoring natural test production

i see your point, I just don't agree with it... once again, TOO short and NO test = no results + a good case of limp dick

the tren a is 5 times more powerful than the test and has a half life of 2 days, for this reason that the PCT will only be 2 days after the last shot.
what I can not figure out: who can say that the tren a + d-bol does not make it with only 4 weeks? all oral aas make between 4 and 6 weeks (the strongest in 4 weeks)

U need test in your cycle or u will not function as a man.If this is no big deal to u go for yours and dont talk shit to the brothers here they are trying to help your punk ass

U need test in your cycle or u will not function as a man.If this is no big deal to u go for yours and dont talk shit to the brothers here they are trying to help your punk ass

save my ass? if the brothers, instead of denigrating the cycle, did the constructive comments, I'd be more polite.
tell me why this cycle is not good. because then my dick is not harder? and then what to use for a short cycle of 4 weeks?

People are saying they like the 4 on 4 off, but I have neve tried it so I don't know. I would say to try it, but keep some prop on hand along with ancilliaries if problems arise.

Your logic makes sense, I am using test tren mast right now, gonna try the short cycle thing myself and see how it works....good luck!

I dont like short cycles if im going to shut myself down its going to be for at least 12 weeks.Not having a hard dick means nothing to u?I like pussy bro mayb u go a different route which is fine too but most people I know would have a problem with a limp noodle.Like I said do what u want

the "off" time of a cycle of 12 weeks is 12 weeks! not 4 weeks. Therefore, the ratio is always 1:1. we all know that the "off" time must be greater than or equal to the period "on". So in short cycle theory our bodies are much less stressed out

Yes time ON = time OFF but I'm not talking about that. I said ON vs PCT because that is what I meant. You gain while ON and your greatest chance of losing gains is during post cycle therapy (pct). Therefore you want more ON time and less PCT time, get it? This has to do with GAINS being made and lost. This has nothing to do with the stress on your body which is what time ON = time OFF is for.

Hello, my idea is:
4 weeks of trenbolone + D-bol
4 weeks of PCT
and then repeat 3 or 4 times a year
The theory of short cycles! enter and exit without leaving damage!

w 1-4 Tren A 300mg / w (in 3 times)
w 1-4 D-bol 30 mg / ED
w 5-8 classic PCT clomid 50 (or Nolva 40 40 20 20)

is need: Finasteride and Niacin?

many comments!

where did you get this ingenious idea from?

Dude you are fucking stupid. MUSCLE GROWTH does not work that way, You have no knowledge pertaining to human A&P. "hit the androgen receptors hard"?? Did you seriously not re-read your post before posting? RHETORICAL QUESTION.

also your sister has a good philosophy with my cock

Ok bro Ill break it down for you which I shouldnt cause your clearly a piece of Shit because all you want to do is talk about fucking your sister and being an Ass to guys here. The reason we run longer cycles is so on cycle out body get used to the added weight. I read a study the done of the 19 nors that 1 200mg shot would suppress hpta. You do the math with no test on a four week cycle. Bro its nothing but half assed and dumb. Clearly your not thinking right so do me a favor and dont talk Shit to me cause i will not come back here. Better yet run that cycle of 4 week of Tren. Ya that's a great cycle bro your gonna get huge. Ok here it is you ready for it. You sure your ready. YOUR AN IDIOT AND PH'S ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO AAS. Dumb fucks like you are the reason we are at a war with the media. Steroids this, steroids that, no its the dumb fuck tjat doesn't want to do Shit the rigjt way and come up with crazy ideas. Also when time on equals time off everyone knows it time on plus post cycle therapy (pct). Also its just a guestament and bloodwork is the only true way to tell Because guess what your still shutdown. If gear is dosed correctly on test e two weeks after last pin is still an over shoot. Meaning you will not start coming back untill your levels get below a certain point.

Ps Bundy is correct and your pecker will not work on this cycle. Good bye and good luck.

Last edited:
I say do it... then after you fail and are having problems you can come back and post asking for help. to which the same "ass holes" who's sisters you are "fucking" will laugh and tell you to figure it out yourself because you obviously know whats right...

Seriously though, the reason this is "bad" is because you are running 2 compounds that suppress your natural test production and your not replacing it with any "synthetic" test... if you want to run short cycles then i 100% support it. it would just be a good idea to add a little test to the mix. good luck.

Back