Trenbolone Enanthate turned to yello soup!

bombom

i heated the oil to 75c ,, put the powder in it.. and its not melting!
it turned to a yellow thick soup .. then 20 min later the powder sank to the bottom.. could any body help pleaz!!

Last edited:
Give it a minute you will get some help. I've never made tren enanthate only ace.

thanks my friend,,
its strange i made tren acetat before and turned fine.. was realy nice,,
but the entat powder is not melting.. i dont know if i should heat up to maybe.. 100.. dgree or more..
i know that tren entats melting point is between72 -76 c .. but its not working .. the powder is not melting.. !

bombom, stop fucking doing things the hard way. Why do you feel the need to heat the oil then add the powder. Listen, do this (for the 80th time):

1. Add powders, and solvents to beaker. heat til disolved on med heat.

2. Add oil. heat til no swirls on med heat.

3. Let cool a bit and filter into sterile vial.

Thats it. Every fucking time with every fucking thing you make. Only things that are different are the solvent/oil ratios depending on the hormone you use.

if you don't have a beaker, buy one. Go to WalMart and pay 10 bucks for a hot plate.

Thats it. Thats all.

Fuck.

i get it man ,, its just tht its not melting!
whats the melting point for tren entat ,, is 75c ok!

am making 100g /ml
so its not much it should work,,
i use 15% bb

Last edited:
i get it man ,, its just tht its not melting!
whats the melting point for tren entat ,, is 75c ok!

am making 100g /ml
so its not much it should work,,
i use 15% bb

don't worry about temps. put the eye of the stove on med-high. Put the shit in a beaker and heat til it clears.

The MP for Tren Enan is ~165-170F. So 72C should be right on.

Did you follow the steps i listed above? Exactly?

ja i tried with rest of it . .. the powder just hardend..
i dont know man .. i think i fucked it ..

so you put the solvents and the powder in first, and THEN added the oil once it was clear?

This doesn't make any sense.

i put the powder and the bb ,, it did not melt man!!
i shold put the oil after it melts.. but it did not..

i put the powder and the bb ,, it did not melt man!!
i shold put the oil after it melts.. but it did not..

then you either got garbage powder or you have done something wrong and not explained it well enough.

Like RJH said, get your oil ready, put the fina over flame, when it melts, add it to the oil.
If your powder hardened over direct heat, it's not real. Unless you're trying to melt pellets or some shit.

Like RJH said, get your oil ready, put the fina over flame, when it melts, add it to the oil.
If your powder hardened over direct heat, it's not real. Unless you're trying to melt pellets or some shit.

Yeah, it sounds like bunk powder. Damn bro, that sucks... Hope that doesn't happen to me, I have some stuff on its way and if I get jacked I'm gonna be PISSSSSSED!!! Gonna have to hunt some china butt down!:axe:

LOL. There's only a billion of them or so to sort through, might be difficult.

You got that shit right! There are so many, you might spend your whole life getting ripped off till you find one you can trust. I wish I had cash like that, I'd just place ten thousand orders at once and the one who came through the best would be my new source!

Back