Trenbolone Suspension

HalfBlind

I am not looking for a source whatsoever, I am just curious if anyone knows any well known labs that offer this product. So far I've looked at Medistar, Scioroxxx, Teragon Labs, Optimum Pharmaceuticals, and a few others.

never heard of anyone making it , probablly not a lot of demand for it and the powder would be scarce.

never heard of anyone making it , probablly not a lot of demand for it and the powder would be scarce.

I know it can be homebrewed with ease but would rather try to get it from a lab :(. Perhaps trying for a special request from a source I have might be a better option?

Many raw suppliers are now adding this. IMO no use for it. Most likely will be painful, and produce a lot more sides unless pinned twice a day because levels will be up and down.

Beef??

Im starting to add more beef in my diet but cant afford ny strips or good cuts to eat everyday. My question is what cuts of beef you guys getting? The leaniest hamburger my grocery store carries is 90/10 which is still fatty. I know this is the wrong section but all you texas boys know the cuts(im sure beef is like a dollar a lb there).

Im starting to add more beef in my diet but cant afford ny strips or good cuts to eat everyday. My question is what cuts of beef you guys getting? The leaniest hamburger my grocery store carries is 90/10 which is still fatty. I know this is the wrong section but all you texas boys know the cuts(im sure beef is like a dollar a lb there).

wrong forum but if you buy 90/10 beef and grill it or use a george foreman there wont be much fat left. many local stores here carry 94% lean , try looking aound.

wrong forum but if you buy 90/10 beef and grill it or use a george foreman there wont be much fat left. many local stores here carry 94% lean , try looking aound.

Shit!! my bad Dawg and Op, thought I started my own theard...Can you pls delete Dawg. Dont want to stomp Op thread..

Ive seen Tren susp a few diffrent places, both in oil..As far as i am concerned Test susp in water is hits better than in oil and i would asume the same for Tren..so i would just use ace..Just my opinion tho.

I am not looking for a source whatsoever, I am just curious if anyone knows any well known labs that offer this product. So far I've looked at Medistar, Scioroxxx, Teragon Labs, Optimum Pharmaceuticals, and a few others.

why, why, why? why would u want to be injecting tren multiple times everyday? because that is what is necessary with a suspension...

like mentioned above tren ace is good option, still needs to be injected at leas eod, ed is better

I have no issues pinning twice a day and I doubt my gear was bunk but I was on 700 mg Test Ace/wk (with 350mg/wk Test Prop) and experienced no sides except minor insomnia.

I have no issues pinning twice a day and I doubt my gear was bunk but I was on 700 mg Test Ace/wk (with 350mg/wk Test Prop) and experienced no sides except minor insomnia.

the point is that using suspension will not make a noticeable difference over the tren ace / test prop combo .unless you think multiple pinnings a day makes you cool.

Back