trenbolone

i got 200mg i start in 2 weeks and ill tell u now that its one of the strongest...depending on if its real...but ...nothin but good shit

i took tren once before, i blew up!! i got some really nice strength and size with it. i have never been that big before. but you need to be careful with the sides. i think its one of the best steroids but i dont know if id do it again because of all the sides

Tren is a love it or hate it drug. It is ABSOLUTELY NOT a beginner's drug.

Tren has some sides that are best handled if you are accustomed to using gear and know how to handle the much milder sides of other things like test/deca/eq, before tackling tren.

Tren is known for causing all kinds of sides.
Increased aggression is one of the main ones.
Increased BP is another common one.
Whacked out lipids...
acne...
insomnia...
night sweats...

These are all very common sides of tren and they can be incredibly nasty for some. It is recommended that users start with tren ace for their first run. If you run into these sides and they become intolerable (which they commonly do for some), you can stop tren ace and it clears in a few days. If you run tren enanthate, you are stuck with the stuff in your system for a couple of weeks. that can be a real bear when dealing with high bp!

Tren offers excellent strength gains. It is also known for aiding in burning a bit of fat. I have never noticed much in terms of muscular growth on tren, but more of a body recomp style result.

Swellin said:
Tren is a love it or hate it drug. It is ABSOLUTELY NOT a beginner's drug.

Tren has some sides that are best handled if you are accustomed to using gear and know how to handle the much milder sides of other things like test/deca/eq, before tackling tren.

Tren is known for causing all kinds of sides.
Increased aggression is one of the main ones.
Increased BP is another common one.
Whacked out lipids...
acne...
insomnia...
night sweats...

These are all very common sides of tren and they can be incredibly nasty for some. It is recommended that users start with tren ace for their first run. If you run into these sides and they become intolerable (which they commonly do for some), you can stop tren ace and it clears in a few days. If you run tren enanthate, you are stuck with the stuff in your system for a couple of weeks. that can be a real bear when dealing with high bp!

Tren offers excellent strength gains. It is also known for aiding in burning a bit of fat. I have never noticed much in terms of muscular growth on tren, but more of a body recomp style result.
I agree and the change in muscle composition is dramatic...it really makes one very muscular without puttin on 20 lbs off of it!!!

gator_mclusky said:
I agree and the change in muscle composition is dramatic...it really makes one very muscular without puttin on 20 lbs off of it!!!

Yes but I seem to lose that hard, muscular look tren gives me not too long after the cycle is over. But if I put on 20 lbs from test, I can keep most of the gains long after the cycle.

takin tren now 7 weeks in...I love it...I get night sweats, but thats it..And I dont mind the night sweats...It gave me a nice cut look, definition of the muscles, didn't really blow up from it, not sure what that above post meant...Tren is a cutting agent...Not bulking...But I guess for some blowing up may be different that what im thinking...

But overall tren is GREAT...I love it...Definetly have some test on hand, because I feel a little supressed right now...I started takin test boosters Over the counter...There workin real good...

Tren is an awesome steroid. If you stack tren with test then I think this is the best possible stack you can have. You can add other things(androl - I do),
but as long as you have that base then you will get fast long lasting results.
Tren does have its sides but actually it seems normal to me now.

LOOOOOVE TREN. Test and Tren is hands down by far my favorite cycle. gains where out of control. I probably wont ever stray from Test and Tren ever again.

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
what are the average gains one can see on tren, lets just say .....say you are uummm 5'11 205 with 10% body :)
There is no such thing as "average gains."

Almost nobody does just tren anyway. It's a pretty stupid thing to do. So you don't know what you get from tren or from test. The truth is, none of us know your diet or how tren will affect you. Some people make noticeable gains on tren. I don't see an ounce on the scales while running tren. Tren keeps me from adding weight. I burn off some lard and add a little muscle, but I don't notice a single pound on the scales while I am on tren.

Others gain weight just fine.

Point is, you can't base your expectations on somebody else's body. That goes for any of this stuff.

jediclampet said:
Yes but I seem to lose that hard, muscular look tren gives me not too long after the cycle is over. But if I put on 20 lbs from test, I can keep most of the gains long after the cycle.
Goes to show that everybodys different.

People I train with keep more with stacks that included Tren or Winstrol than any other compounds.

tren is awesome used with eq or Winstrol (winny). I got the night sweats and believe it not a off the hook sex drive which I hear is unusual. I did however get somewhat paranoid and had some bouts of depression while on. we made our own from finaplix-h pellets. I know thats not the ideal way but I had the best gains ever and fat loss !!

I used finaplix pellets for a long time and I think it works just as good as my powder.
If my powder source runs dry then i will go back to pellets.

Tren is okay. It wasn't a miracle drug, but then again I had no sides. Will use again.

Thoms said:
Tren is okay. It wasn't a miracle drug, but then again I had no sides. Will use again.

Really? No discernable sides whatsoever?

Not saying I don't believe you as people react differently to different drugs, but that's the first time I've heard someone make that claim.

Thoms said:

what doseage were you using Thoms, and what was the rest of your cycle?

From memory, I've ran test/tren, test enan at 700mg/week and tren ace at 150mg eod (it turned out to be overdosed so it was prob more). Later in the cycle I switched to tren hhbc because I got tired of eod injections. Total cycle length was 12 weeks. Zero side effects as usual, I don't get any on any AAS. I do remember one thing - I was in my car one day. Behind me was a red light with a bunch of cars waiting on different lanes. When their light turned green, They all started simultaneously. I broke out in tears because it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, lol. All those cars starting together like a band of brothers, coming my way. But that was it concerning sides.

Back