Trestalone Acetate. On-going review.

It would be too much for me. I've done two (2) Tren cycles and the second was scary. So I don't need it with my age. I think it could hurt me. Stroke or Heart attack maybe.

It would be too much for me. I've done two (2) Tren cycles and the second was scary. So I don't need it with my age. I think it could hurt me. Stroke or Heart attack maybe.

Damn that must've been some good shit. What pharma? I use my usual at 750-850mg a week and sleep like a baby... Smooth sailing. Seems like yours is over powered lol

Wish you were not on hgh for this log. Really dirties the results. Suspect your lack of fat accumulation is due to hgh.

Ugh, I know man. Makes it difficult to make a fair judgement. I feel like I can pinpoint which compound is doing what though. I don't expect 5iu of HGH to put any quick mass on me. I'm definitely going to attribute my substantial increase in thickness and muscle size to the trest. It came on pretty hard the last few weeks. I wouldn't expect HGH to pack on mas that quickly. I'll let hgh take the credit for fat loss.

Back