Tri-Tren dosing schedule? For future summer cycle

CoolSH

I just recently got my hands on 3 bottles of a Tri-tren 200 blend dosed at 75 Ace, 75 E, 50 Hex. I'm planning on using it for my next cycle with test E, dosing as followed:

Wk 1-12 500mg tri-tren
Wk 1-14 250mg test E
Wk 1-4 Dbol (dose TBA)

I've read some have had success with pinning once a week, others twice a week, and some EOD. How should I go about it?

PS, this would be my second pinning cycle, im currently in the middle of my first pinned cycle and running low dose Tren A, Test E and Var, loving every second of this cycle. Cycle history in my post history

Thanks.

tren is not reccomended for beginers but since your doing it already be sure to up your feed effeciency and keep it up, monitor your blood pressure, drink lots of water, take a rock solid Ai, etc.
plesse share your stats.

tren is not reccomended for beginers but since your doing it already be sure to up your feed effeciency and keep it up, monitor your blood pressure, drink lots of water, take a rock solid Ai, etc.
plesse share your stats.

25 yrs old
Currently 213lbs, started cycle around 190lbs
5'9"
Around 13% bf

Bench 285lbs 3x3
Squat 375lbs 3x3
DL 475lbs 1x5 I think

Started messing with PH's at 20yrs old. Too early for AAS but I can't rewrite time at this point

Multiple PH cycles under my belt (+4 including SD and MENT) mostly interested in size and leanness not really crazy about my lifts but I'd like to hit 3 plate bench/4 plate squat/5 plate deadlift

Currently doing my first pin cycle:

Test E wks 1-14 500mg
Tren A wks 6-12 350mg (started lower but worked my way up cause sides weren't terrible)
Var wks 6-12 60mg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to mention I'm eating at a surplus right now for pure mass gains, floating around 4K cals and haven't put on too much fat if any while on cycle

Don't mean to be a douche to the fellow vets but I'd like to focus on the matter at hand brothers... and that's the dosing schedule for tri-tren. Has anybody had any experience with EOD vs 2x/wk dosing?

I'm Currently running Tri-Tren with Test C and EQ.

So I'm pinning the Tri-Tren every 3 Days to keep up with the Half-Life of the Acetate Ester.

I'm running Aromasin at the moment, and have Prami on hand.
As I expect a Build-up of the Longer Esters by the time I get to Mid-Cycle.
So I'll do Bloodwork then, and see if I need to adjust my Aromasin, and, or add in some Prami.................. JP
P.S.
I've done many Tren Cycles over the years, with Tren Enanthate/Acetate/and even Parabolan back in the day.
But this is my 1st time with the Tri-Tren.

I'm Currently running Tri-Tren with Test C and EQ.

So I'm pinning the Tri-Tren every 3 Days to keep up with the Half-Life of the Acetate Ester.

I'm running Aromasin at the moment, and have Prami on hand.
As I expect a Build-up of the Longer Esters by the time I get to Mid-Cycle.
So I'll do Bloodwork then, and see if I need to adjust my Aromasin, and, or add in some Prami.................. JP
P.S.
I've done many Tren Cycles over the years, with Tren Enanthate/Acetate/and even Parabolan back in the day.
But this is my 1st time with the Tri-Tren.

I'm considering EOD for the first two weeks and then switching to E3D so I can pin it with the Test E. Have you noticed any side effects with Tri-tren vs E and A?

Back