Triacana instead of T3....has anyone used it for fat loss?

iroc1989

This is actually for my fiancé. last year we took win/var in pill form by ***** pharma and it was amazing. this year, we cant get a hold of it, so someone recommended triacana along with clen. from what I've reached, it should be ok for her 4 week run. was just curious if anyone has tried this in place of T3. any help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diet and exercise is all you need. Don't play around with t3 there's nothing more you can get from it that you can get from counting macros and doing cardio trust me. Don't get caught up relying on the drugs.

what are her stats?
shes 49 years old, 5'5", 173 lbs and wants to drop to 150-160. we have 4 weeks to do it. last year we both did win/var tablets and it worked amazing, but cant get it anymore. one of the issues is she hurt her knee and cardio is very limited. I have her doing high reps of light weight to help cut and burn whatever calories she can

I wouldn't run TRIAC for the purpose of fat loss, it's suppressive of TSH, which may have the opposite effect on many people. T3 is superior in every way, although it shouldn't be used without AAS due to its catabolic nature.

Unless you're pushing for sub 17% with her and sub 10% for you, diet and exercise ARE enough. But we both know that isn't the answer you're looking for.

Hint: Oral only cycles for men are terrible and are NOT a fat loss solution. You guys likely lost water weight from the winny and thought it was fat, while risking a host of potential outcomes. (like chemical castration for you)

My .02c :)

I wouldn't run TRIAC for the purpose of fat loss, it's suppressive of TSH, which may have the opposite effect on many people. T3 is superior in every way, although it shouldn't be used without AAS due to its catabolic nature.

Unless you're pushing for sub 17% with her and sub 10% for you, diet and exercise ARE enough. But we both know that isn't the answer you're looking for.

Hint: Oral only cycles for men are terrible and are NOT a fat loss solution. You guys likely lost water weight from the winny and thought it was fat, while risking a host of potential outcomes. (like chemical castration for you)

My .02c :)
I've never done an oral only cycle. when I did the win/var oral I was on test and deca. she wasn't on cycle. right now i'm on test and tren and for me to lose a few lbs of fat isn't gonna be an issue. the issue is, theres only 4 weeks to go and we know that 4 weeks isn't enough time for her to lose 10-15lbs. not looking for those sub numbers at all as she's 49 and i'm 50. just looking for something quick that'll drop at least 10-15 lbs on her. I did a lot of research on triacana and its used for athletes and fitness pageant contestants successfully. just wanted input from anyone here that has actually tried it.

I've never done an oral only cycle. when I did the win/var oral I was on test and deca. she wasn't on cycle. right now i'm on test and tren and for me to lose a few lbs of fat isn't gonna be an issue. the issue is, theres only 4 weeks to go and we know that 4 weeks isn't enough time for her to lose 10-15lbs. not looking for those sub numbers at all as she's 49 and i'm 50. just looking for something quick that'll drop at least 10-15 lbs on her. I did a lot of research on triacana and its used for athletes and fitness pageant contestants successfully. just wanted input from anyone here that has actually tried it.

Alright, I guess I read into your post a bit more than I should have. For that I do apologize.

Drop her carbs down to 20g a day for the next four weeks and bump up the fats to about 70% of her caloric intake - that will likely give you the best results out of the tools available.

I honestly believe that she'd see better results given the time frame from ECA than clen/T3 (there are plenty of articles/studies showing why TRIAC is a poor choice, but I do not have personal experience with it) or even AAS.

But that's of course just my opinion. :)

Alright, I guess I read into your post a bit more than I should have. For that I do apologize.

Drop her carbs down to 20g a day for the next four weeks and bump up the fats to about 70% of her caloric intake - that will likely give you the best results out of the tools available.

I honestly believe that she'd see better results given the time frame from ECA than clen/T3 (there are plenty of articles/studies showing why TRIAC is a poor choice, but I do not have personal experience with it) or even AAS.

But that's of course just my opinion. :)
What is ECA? I probably know, just don't know the abbreviation. lol

MCT oil and caffeine. You have the time to do it. She could hit 140 with MCT oil good disipline. With the time you have. Contact 3jsnutrition
I've never heard of MCT oil. what is it and how does it work? 140 would be too low for her, but don't tell her that, lol. she would go to 130 if possible.

Just make sure she stays near a towlet for the first few days. Till he body gets used to it. It's going to blow the bottom out of her a few times after she takes it. Straight up pissing out of your ass. That passes and it good for a pound and a half of bp fat loss a day with the fit diet and it will balance the digestive track.

Back