Trial Run Homebrew - Test C

DrHouse

I just wanted to give a shoutout to those who helped me and especially Dre for providing with so much material for me to study.

Here is the first run of Test C dosed at 250mg/ml. Just the standard but I did not want any curveballs. Tren E is next on the list but the process is the same. Probably Deca in the future but other than that I'm not sure.

Anyways, thanks again for the help! Check out this liquid gold.View attachment 555638

The whole home brewing is starting to grow on me. Just can't seem to get ahead the last few years so will have to wait but damn that stuff looks irresistible.
;)
Love all the knowledge and help on here as well.

It's always nice to brew. Looks good. Like u said its all about the same to brew other compounds. Makes u feel good to have a nice stash with out a huge stack of cash.

Hi. I'm from Brazil and I was wanting to start making some thing, but I'm new in the business. Here there is no material that can help me start studying. Could you help me with some material? Thank you.

PS: Sorry for bad english. It all none translated in google translator.

Hi. I'm from Brazil and I was wanting to start making some thing, but I'm new in the business. Here there is no material that can help me start studying. Could you help me with some material? Thank you.

PS: Sorry for bad english. It all none translated in google translator.

There are plenty of forums on here that will help. Google "homebrew steroidology" and you be able to find some

Back