Tried First Quad Shot Today. Did i do ok?

I usually hit them more on the outside. And closer to your hip. I use a 1 inch pin but that depends on body fat. I found through experience that there are more nerves on top compared to the side.

I used a 25g 1 inch for the quads. Outer thighs are the best. I went a bit lower towards the knee though. Still, looks good maybe move towards the outer thigh a bit but over all not bad. Expect a little pain a day or so after virgin shots in the thigh.

I usually hit them more on the outside. And closer to your hip. I use a 1 inch pin but that depends on body fat. I found through experience that there are more nerves on top compared to the side.
I can confirm about nerves being up top, scariest shit ever having your leg twitch with a pin buried in it. Looks good Tony, I just put my palm on my hip and where my fingertips touch my outside quad is the spot. Getting too close to the knee makes for some really funky joint sensations.

Thanks Guys. Ya i went more to side first u can see another little hole but that hurt so i moved in more. I see some pics where its like right on top and others where its like on the side completely. Hmm if i only went half way in would that not be sufficient? What if i went all the way in?

And yes that is my Pokemon pillow we have had that pillowcase for years lol

Last edited:
Thanks Guys. Ya i went more to side first u can see another little hole but that hurt so i moved in more. I see some pics where its like right on top and others where its like on the side completely. Hmm if i only went half way in would that not be sufficient? What if i went all the way in?

And yes that is my Pokemon pillow we have had that pillowcase for years lol
Half way in with a 1.5" means you're likely going to get some oil in your subcutaneous layer instead of the muscle - pretty much meaning a small lump where you injected for a few days. I really recommend using 1" needles for quad injections so you can go all the way in without having to worry about depth.

My daughter approves of your Pokemon pillow btw. ;)

LOL THANKS.Now what happens if i go all the way in with a 1.5 needle?

Probably nothing. Worst case, you might hit bone - but that would have to be one skinny little quad muscle! For me, it's all psychological; 1.5" needles look so damn long, I swear sticking it in all the way is going to go through my leg and come out the other side! :gay2:

I'll stick with my 25g 1" pins thankyouverymuch. :)

lol honestly my legs are the smallest part of me im 155lbs all upper body.

i only have 1.5 :(

and u say i should go more towards side?

btw it was easier then glute,my quad is still sore but its definatelly not as bad as like squatting for the first time in months lol

Last edited:
lol honestly my legs are the smallest part of me im 155lbs all upper body.

i only have 1.5 :(

and u say i should go more towards side?

btw it was easier then glute,my quad is still sore but its definatelly not as bad as like squatting for the first time in months lol
You're starting a new virgin muscle, so yeah - it's going to be sore.

Here is how I more or less memorized my pin location on my quads:
1. Standing up I place the base of my palm on my hip and then sit down.
2. Where my fingertips land is the general vicinity for the injection - I then flex my quads and feel (or see if you have good leg definition) where the vastus lateralis is and (after wiping in a circular motion with an alcohol swab) inject at a 90 degree angle.
View attachment 547220Image courtesy of Wikipedia
3. I like to hold the syringe with my left hand and press the plunger with my right so I don't end up jerking the needle all around, causing more pip in the process.
Remember, even though there aren't any big nerves there like the sciatic nerve in the gluteal area, you might occasionally hit one. It's going to scare the piss out of you - but as long as you don't freak out, just move the needle to a spot a few cm away and reinject.
I havent done it in a while, I should start pinning quads again
I totally prefer quads unless pinning test prop. That stuff gives me peg leg so bad, lol. :Pokeowned

Back