Tried mans ***no answer so here it goes

Test was 296ngdl
Estrodial was >5pg/ml
Fsh was 15.7

Not sure what you mean by "sounds too organic"

I suspect he meant that its the easy way out. doctors these days push pills the instant someone has depression issues and low test issues etc.

Im a cancer survivor. I used to be active in this forums a few years back so I am asking anyone that has been through cancer and has come out the other side a few questions.

How long before you jimped back on gear.
Did you have a reacurrance after jumping back on
Should I stay away from gear at all cost.

Need some advice. I feel really good and I want to get back on and maybe do a competition in the Masters class. My cancer was diagnosed when i was getting ready for a show in 2017.
TIA

What is your final decision?
Are you on gear now?

steroids and cancer? no thanks. after getting over cancer why would anyone want to get on gear? :cool:

i still echo this statement. why get on gear and deal with more body issues/sides after battling cancer? if it was me id do all i can to get healthy naturally.
one cancer awakening is enough for anyone id say.
get healthy, stay healthy naturally. try getting into yoga. no harm there.

i still echo this statement. why get on gear and deal with more body issues/sides after battling cancer? if it was me id do all i can to get healthy naturally.
one cancer awakening is enough for anyone id say.
get healthy, stay healthy naturally. try getting into yoga. no harm there.

Are you saying "No" to running cycles or to trt dosages?

Im a cancer survivor. I used to be active in this forums a few years back so I am asking anyone that has been through cancer and has come out the other side a few questions.

Need some advice. I feel really good and I want to get back on and maybe do a competition in the Masters class. My cancer was diagnosed when i was getting ready for a show in 2017.
TIA

Good for you bro. good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven***8217;t had cancer, but know a few that have. I wouldn***8217;t mess with the stuff if I was you. You have been given a second chance in life. Stay healthy, eat well and exercise. You can get gains naturally. I***8217;d be surprised if anyone on this site tells you to go for it. Unless your prepared to deal with the worst case scenario, stay healthy.

Either way, keep us in the loop.. congrats on beating the disease ams welcome back.

this is sooo true, after battling cancer then given a second chance on life why get into compounds that can damage your system if not properly managed? just look at JPflex here, hes on so many meds and gear he has issues all the time. :wavey:

TIA

you never said what type of cancer you had.

how many people who battled cancer are dong gear these days? again i echo...i would not do anything that would damage my body after a war with cancer. go natural and youll live a whole lot longer.

Back