Tried mans ***no answer so here it goes

ODBastard

Im a cancer survivor. I used to be active in this forums a few years back so I am asking anyone that has been through cancer and has come out the other side a few questions.

How long before you jimped back on gear.
Did you have a reacurrance after jumping back on
Should I stay away from gear at all cost.

Need some advice. I feel really good and I want to get back on and maybe do a competition in the Masters class. My cancer was diagnosed when i was getting ready for a show in 2017.
TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a cancer survivor. I used to be active in this forums a few years back so I am asking anyone that has been through cancer and has come out the other side a few questions.

Need some advice. I feel really good and I want to get back on and maybe do a competition in the Masters class. My cancer was diagnosed when i was getting ready for a show in 2017.
TIA

I haven***8217;t had cancer, but know a few that have. I wouldn***8217;t mess with the stuff if I was you. You have been given a second chance in life. Stay healthy, eat well and exercise. You can get gains naturally. I***8217;d be surprised if anyone on this site tells you to go for it. Unless your prepared to deal with the worst case scenario, stay healthy.

Either way, keep us in the loop.. congrats on beating the disease ams welcome back.

Last edited:

TIA

Which cancer did you have? what was treatment like?

I personally would make the decision based off what I went through and what cancer it was.

If I did the chemo/kemo or what ever it is as well as had part of my liver removed I probably wouldnt do then for a while and keep doses low when I did.

If I had a tumor that was just removed and. nothing else involved I might get back on quick.

If I was on any cancer drugs/treatments I would give my body a year off. My mom's had cancer a couple times and between her treatments and seeing the other people I'll bet dollars to doughnuts the body as a whole needs time to recover. Funny colored skin, physical smells, loss of hair and a while laundry list of things.

Last edited:

TIA

we need to know what type cancer did you have? cancer of the balls? what type???/

its always good to get back in the game after a battlle with cancer.
looking forward to your pre competition training updates!

Its a case by case.

I had lymphoma and went through a bone marrow transplant. I eventually got tired of feeling like absolute shit all the time and got on trt..

Doubt i will ever blast again. But have hormones tested and make the moves youd feel comfortable with. No person on a forum is going to tell you whats safe or etc especially being a cancer survivor.

Its a case by case.

I had lymphoma and went through a bone marrow transplant. I eventually got tired of feeling like absolute shit all the time and got on trt..

Doubt i will ever blast again. But have hormones tested and make the moves youd feel comfortable with. No person on a forum is going to tell you whats safe or etc especially being a cancer survivor.

how did trt work out for you?

For me, it would def depend on the type, stage, location(s) of any cancer... I would feel the same as "Wrasse02"... I would do TRT for the same reasons he cited. The feeling like shit all the time would def get to me. I would do the same: check labs, consult with doctors and use meticulously clean technique (if receiving injections) and confirmed commercial gear as the immune system must be carefully considered. Hope all is well for Wrasse02 and the other member that asked this question.

Its a case by case.

what where your blood labs readings? Total test? free test? estrogen?
just makes no sence for someone to say i was not feeling well so I got on TRT. sounds too organic.

For me, it would def depend on the type, stage, location(s) of any cancer... I would feel the same as "Wrasse02"... I would do TRT for the same reasons he cited. The feeling like shit all the time would def get to me. I would do the same: check labs, consult with doctors and use meticulously clean technique (if receiving injections) and confirmed commercial gear as the immune system must be carefully considered. Hope all is well for Wrasse02 and the other member that asked this question.

Good advice there sir! and i hope op does get backt us soon and is feeling and doing better.

what where your blood labs readings? Total test? free test? estrogen?
just makes no sence for someone to say i was not feeling well so I got on TRT. sounds too organic.

Test was 296ngdl
Estrodial was >5pg/ml
Fsh was 15.7

Not sure what you mean by "sounds too organic"

Back