Triptorelin during pct !

ChickenMayBite

hey, so in 2 weeks on pct (50 mg clomid + 40/40/20/20 nolva) of my second cycle (750 mg test with anavar for 1 month in the middle) im feeling abit.better now.
a friend of mine told me about "magic injection" he had called triptorelin or decapaptyl which he took before pct and got his test lvl up in no time. saved all his gains and power.
now im not sure if its true or not but as i was looking for more info ive noticed almost every people hold my friend's opinion about that drug.
my question is does anyone know anything about it? and can i take it when im already deep in pct?
thx

hey, so in 2 weeks on pct (50 mg clomid + 40/40/20/20 nolva) of my second cycle (750 mg test with anavar for 1 month in the middle) im feeling abit.better now.
a friend of mine told me about "magic injection" he had called triptorelin or decapaptyl which he took before pct and got his test lvl up in no time. saved all his gains and power.
now im not sure if its true or not but as i was looking for more info ive noticed almost every people hold my friend's opinion about that drug.
my question is does anyone know anything about it? and can i take it when im already deep in pct?
thx
Well, do you believe in magic? :)

Back