Trouble cumming

Trapper said:
Thanks for all your reply's Im thinking now that it must just be the because of the Test that I was doing. Monstar, thats a real good point,makes sense.Guess I should enjoy it while I can. Shaggs, Yea Im able to make my wife climax several times,that makes me feel good for her.

Does she cum as much with the other dudes?
Have you ever watched another guy cum in your wifes face?

you need to go to the lounge to discuss this matter.

btw...avatar lollol

Glad you like my avator. She cums with other men,and I make other women cum,never had any problem getting women off. Have I seen my wifes face cummed on? By me yes! She has by other select men in our life style also. Some women not all women like it, because they know that there pleasing the man that there with.It not nesessary to do so,I never do that unless They ask me to.
Try it with out knowing that its ok first,and your likely to get her very upset.

Lucky13 said:
maybe your just bored of her, alot of people are quick to blame the gear....when it reality there is alot more going on in ur head...

If you jerk off on ur own is it alot quicker ? Or try shagging a fresh girl and see how long it takes...that might help you eliminate some variables.

cosigns with exception of tren/deca

trying smoking some pot before you put it inside here.. bad habit...but it always makes me cum faster usually

maybe narrow down you sex time to 3-4 times a week....stop beating off alone..
if i have problems cumming its usually when i jack off to much or have sex every day or more(to much sex?!?)

good luck

Last edited:
trying smoking some pot before you put it inside here.. bad habit...but it usually makes me cum faster.

maybe narrow down you sex time to 3-4 times a week....stop beating off alone..
i usually have the biggest problems cumming when i have sex every day or more(to much sex?!?)

good luck

Last edited:
Trapper said:
I think they are.Cool arn't they?
I agree that it probably is high estragen levels.Thanks guys and girls.I going to give it a few more weeks off the gear then if its not better Im going to see a Dr about it.

I posted something like this a month back..imo it is def. related to a few things...the use of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and the fact that I ejaculate a lot more now that I am horned. Those things combined make it a long process to get the goods.

Trapper said:
I agree that it probably is high estragen levels.Thanks guys and girls.I going to give it a few more weeks off the gear then if its not better Im going to see a Dr about it.

I have noticed that I take longer to finish when I am on. Since I use Nolvadex not sure about the estrogen issue. As for seeing a doctor, I say forget it. I have known many bodybuilders who have talked about similar issues. I have two suggestions:

1. Try doggie style when getting to the point of trying to finish. Less effort on your part and more ability to concentrate on when you are doing/enjoying.

2. This sounds like a joke, but trust me. Go to an adult store, or perhaps anywhere, and buy some lube that is silicone based. The silicone lube is very slick, lasts a long time, creates less friction, and enables one to finish faster. But beware, don't get it in her mouth or eyes. Tastes like dog crap and silicone in the eyes is never a good thing.

But like I said, a little goes a long way. So no issues if it dripping everywhere.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
WTP

P.S. Finally something I can talk about in this board. :rolleyes:

Hands-down the funniest Thread I've ever read. Avatar, face dressing, and having a dude ask if you've seen your wifes face get blasted; WOW!

my sex drive sucks, i wish i could last longer and go more often. that was one of the reasons for me starting juice

Back