TRT and DBol......................

eynow

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while. So I've been on TRT for almost 3 years now and wanted to do dbol for 4 weeks. Thing is, my test cyp has .5mg of arimidex already in it. So if I do 40mg of dbol a day, would I need to take more arimidex? Maybe another .5mg during the week?

Not sure I understand what you mean by end game. After 4 weeks, I'll just stop taking dbol.

I'm pretty much asking if I do 4 weeks of dbol at 40mg a day, should I add arimidex or is the .5mg that's in my test enough? If I do add, when and how much more? I pin 1cc of test c every Monday along with .5cc of hcg every Monday and Thursday. I was thinking of adding another .5mg of arimidex on Thursdays.

Not sure I understand what you mean by end game. After 4 weeks, I'll just stop taking dbol.

I'm pretty much asking if I do 4 weeks of dbol at 40mg a day, should I add arimidex or is the .5mg that's in my test enough? If I do add, when and how much more? I pin 1cc of test c every Monday along with .5cc of hcg every Monday and Thursday. I was thinking of adding another .5mg of arimidex on Thursdays.

endgame means what gains or whatever do you expect from taking dbol. dbol does what to you?

endgame means what gains or whatever do you expect from taking dbol. dbol does what to you?

Ah ok. Just to help put a little more size on. I did dbol a little over 3 years ago, before TRT, with a test only cycle @ 500mg a week. I did 40mg a day for the first 4 weeks and I got pretty damn strong within that month. I'm not a big guy, only 5'6 and at that time I was around 170lbs. When I hit 175lbs my 1rm on the bench was 340, perilously it was 315. Right now I'm just shy of 185lbs and I haven't tried to hit 340 in a while now.

So bottom line, just to try to put a little size on.

That would depend on how you feel and riding it out. 40mg should be fine unless you are extra estro sensitive yiu would need blood work to calculate accurately.
I am on
300mg test
500 master e
25mg dbol pre workout
Just added the two compounds this week.
I was doing
Test 300.
Primo e 500

You may need armidex a little more dbol converts to estrogen easily. If you don***8217;t get good work then go by mirror. If you see bloated face and water retention then hit the AI. Personally I would use aromasin

40mg should be fine just stay on top of your blood labs numbers to see if your sensitive at that level.

Ah ok. Just to help put a little more size on. I did dbol a little over 3 years ago, before TRT, with a test only cycle @ 500mg a week. I did 40mg a day for the first 4 weeks and I got pretty damn strong within that month. I'm not a big guy, only 5'6 and at that time I was around 170lbs. When I hit 175lbs my 1rm on the bench was 340, perilously it was 315. Right now I'm just shy of 185lbs and I haven't tried to hit 340 in a while now.

I would suggest you just add it to your cycle as opposed to pct. D-bol wouldnt be a part of my PCT, however, if you are on TRT it wont bother anything. Personal choice I guess, but if you are lowering the test levels it might give you a little boost. What is the end game though?

What do you think of the mast versus the primo?

Are you a fan of Masterone? I've never been but havent given it an hnest shot for a long time. I always loved Primo but the price was and remains so ridiculously high for the proper amount needed for a cycle. The shit has to be run at high levels and for a decent amount of weeks so it's never cheap. As for Masteron, maybe I need another go on it.lol

thanks for sharing bro! always glad to hear about those who use dbol succesfully.

Are you a fan of Masterone? I've never been but havent given it an hnest shot for a long time. I always loved Primo but the price was and remains so ridiculously high for the proper amount needed for a cycle. The shit has to be run at high levels and for a decent amount of weeks so it's never cheap. As for Masteron, maybe I need another go on it.lol

what is the lowest dosage you can do of mast on 500mg of test A per week?

primo wont effect your estrogen levels and mast will. problem with running primo at high levels is always liver damage so supplements to fortify the liver will need to be taken.

what do you advice high levels to be for a cycle of this plan?

Back