TRT and DBol......................

I do personally take mast. I've been taking it at low dose - around 75 to 100 mg/wk, along with 150 mg/wk Test E for some time now. I'm using it as a sort of proviron replacement - for a little kick downstairs, and also a bit for it's estrogen controlling aspect as I'm not taking any AI.

I prefer primo over mast personally. just works better for me and my body mass structure.

Back in the early 90's and in D.Duchaines Steroid handbook primo was considered the cadillac of steroids. Mast seems to be more popular today but I wonder if it is the cost of primo or an actual preference of mast that lead to this? Just a thought.

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while. So I've been on TRT for almost 3 years now and wanted to do dbol for 4 weeks. Thing is, my test cyp has .5mg of arimidex already in it. So if I do 40mg of dbol a day, would I need to take more arimidex? Maybe another .5mg during the week?

Op did you finish your trt with dbol yet? how did it finally end up as? how many mgs of dbol did you take?

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while. So I've been on TRT for almost 3 years now and wanted to do dbol for 4 weeks. Thing is, my test cyp has .5mg of arimidex already in it. So if I do 40mg of dbol a day, would I need to take more arimidex? Maybe another .5mg during the week?

What does your TRT look like? With TRT, you can get AI dose dialed in to get a good E2 lab result. But bdol can moderately increase T–>E2, However if dbol affects liver function [AST/ALT] liver clearance of E2 might be affected, increasing serum E2 levels and your balance is gone. 4 weeks is not really a bit deal, but also too short to working things out via lab results.

Back