TRT seems to be dialed in

panzers

I've been on TRT for more than six months now. My current dose is my beginning dose, 120mg test cyp a week. It is doing me well. I feel fine. My Dr has been doing blood work every 6-8 weeks. If he backs off on frequency of labs at my next visit I may use NPP for a few weeks.
Here's something I'm wondering: as it is on my dose of 120mg test cyp per week I have to donate blood q 8 weeks or my Hgb goes above high normal. If I add NPP to the mix that will likely cause a profound rapid increase in RBC production. I've cycled deca in the past but couldn't get blood work because it's not legal to get your own labs in my state so I don't know how high my Hgb got. If I use the NPP what can I do to keep Hgb at safe enough levels? I will be donating blood. I could also take lo dose Aspirin 81mg daily as anti platelet. Drink lots of water. Any of u guys tried deca or NPP while on TRT?

Profound increase? Probably not, but it depends on how much you take. It will contribute to high HCT though.

Other than donating blood there isn't much you can do. I have anecdotally noticed that the HCT issue seems to lessen a bit after a little time has passed. maybe give it more time before jumping on a blast.

There are always self-phlebotomies too if things come to that or getting a prescription from your doc to donate more frequently.

Jacob you're a bit dramatic. My total test is 1100 Two days after injection. Injections are every 3.5 days. That's pretty high. Does it make me feel like 500mg test a week? No. But I feel alert, sharp at work, no erectile dysfunction, fine libido. I don't want my total T higher than that because of associated problems. I require no AI, no ancillary drugs, so no, TRT is NOT an aggravation. My subq shots are completely painless. So I'm quite content moving forward feeling fine.

DO NOT MESS with self phlebotomies.
That's one thing u shouldn't mess with.
Way too risky!
Ya you aren't on HCG....are u?
U may/may not feel like its too much to be at 1100 if u add in HCG...
Keep an eye on Estradiol if u are new to protocol it starts to rise past week 4...

I'm a healthcare professional. No self phlebotomies. That's crazy. No hcg no nothin. Just 60mg twice weekly. My peak must be 1400 plus. Two days later I'm still over 1100.

You guys pin yourself all the time. A self-phlebotomy is just putting another needle in you. Have a friend there with you in case you pass out or have some other complication. How is this crazy/too risky?

You guys pin yourself all the time. A self-phlebotomy is just putting another needle in you. Have a friend there with you in case you pass out or have some other complication. How is this crazy/too risky?

I'm sure its just like the first TRT injection... super crazy... until you do the second. Then the next... then the 500th.

Jacob you're a bit dramatic. My total test is 1100 Two days after injection. Injections are every 3.5 days. That's pretty high. Does it make me feel like 500mg test a week? No. But I feel alert, sharp at work, no erectile dysfunction, fine libido. I don't want my total T higher than that because of associated problems. I require no AI, no ancillary drugs, so no, TRT is NOT an aggravation. My subq shots are completely painless. So I'm quite content moving forward feeling fine.

This is wise...do NOT use more than you need to feel as you do. Numbers are rather meaningless wrt how you feel - some people feel as you do at 700, some at 1500, it is rather user specific.

Using as little as you can to accomplish the goals of being normal again is wise. It also allows you to blast later on and get great benefits.

Just 60mg twice weekly. My peak must be 1400 plus. Two days later I'm still over 1100.

I suspect your peak may be closer to 1200. A medical article that I read showed a peak about 1 day after injection. The half-life of test cyp should decrease test concentrations by roughly 10% each day. If you measure test 2 days after injection (one day after peak) your peak is probably not much more than 1200.

Back