Try Mr. Supps pre workout CHEAP right now

got 3 bottles! ;) :) ;)

indeed. It looks extremely similar to n2kts. I'd love to do a head to head comparison. One day do 2 scoops of this, the next day do 2 scoops of n2kts.

NICE. Let us know how it goes bro! I'm sure both are solid products. N2kts is my fav pre workout hands down anyways. So I have no doubt in my mind this stuff will be awesome as well :)

Well, I see an opportunity to log a N2KTS vs. Zero Loss Preworkout comparison :)...since I did order one of each last night, just to satisfy my curiosity of this new product. I like to keep my stock of N2KTS up around 3 tubs at all times in my supplement cabinet (my wife just shakes her head at me) as I am a supplement addict as well as a muscle addict...she jokes that I need to attend a Muscle/Supplementaholic Annonymous meeting...she may be right, you would have to look in my cabinet for yourself :).

LOL. I hear ya bro. Throw a link in here to that log for us when you get it started, I'd love to follow along!

This stuff had me GOOOOING too, put my ipod in an went to town! Props on this needto PROPS! i highly recomend this to anyone who wants to put some more "umph" into their workout! **** is legit...
get this and "kill that ****!!!"
n2kts IS ftw!!

How is this compared usp jack3d? I use to use that supp but started getting headaches from it, looking for a new PWO supp now.

How is this compared usp jack3d? I use to use that supp but started getting headaches from it, looking for a new PWO supp now.

how many scoops did you try? :)

I was a huge Jack3d fan, used to buy the 3 pack from Supplement Warehouse all the time...but was turned onto N2KTS and that is what I use now. I just received my PWO from Mr. Supps, but have yet to try it. I may give it a shot tomorrow morning for Chest/abs...I train at 4:30-5 am so you know I need a PWO supplement that will kick my ass into gear at that time. Just give N2KTS a shot and you won't be disappointed...I will let you know what I think of the PWO Zero Loss supplement when I try it. If you order N2KTS, use my code below for savings! You can always ask for a sample from NTBM on their website, just the cost of shipping...worth it if you want to try a few supplements...or get 3 samples of all three flavors of N2KTS...grape, Apple, and fruit punch.

Last edited:
I was a jack3d fan as well, and then tried n2kts, and judging by the formula on the back, I really expected to still prefer jack3d, but n2kts completely blew it away for me, and all of my jack3d buddies that I have let try it have agreed with me.

If jack3d gives you headaches it could be worth giving n2kts or mr supps a chance. Especially at the price mr supps is at right now

I was a jack3d fan as well, and then tried n2kts, and judging by the formula on the back, I really expected to still prefer jack3d, but n2kts completely blew it away for me, and all of my jack3d buddies that I have let try it have agreed with me.

If jack3d gives you headaches it could be worth giving n2kts or mr supps a chance. Especially at the price mr supps is at right now

AGREE!! :spin:

I really like the fact that N2BM is a sickwebsite, i never bought anything from there but i really want to.
I dropped them a email, so just waiting on there response.
Im going to order some n2kts forsure.

I really like the fact that N2BM is a sickwebsite, i never bought anything from there but i really want to.
I dropped them a email, so just waiting on there response.
Im going to order some n2kts forsure.

GO BRO! dont forget to write up your feedback about NTBM products. goodluck bro! :kiss:

Back