tryin to get it right the first time

shanej

I'm doin my first cycle n using sustanon 250 I plan on a ten week cycle of 500 mg a week. 2 injections a week of 1 ml. I'm about 2 1/2 weeks into it n seem to be gaining alot of strength. Would ne body recommend using other products with this or is it fine for my first cycle? I'm 37 yrs old btw.

Many users will say to use test only for your first cycle. You should have an aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex on hand however.

Nice try, but you definitely are not getting it right your first time. i can see you started pinning before you did your homework.

Do you have PCT ready?

You need an Aromatase Inhibitor.

You should be using hCG.

Sustanon needs to be pinned every other day due to the short esters included in the blend. Not twice a week.

Height? Weight? Body fat%? Years Training? What is your diet like?

Ur right I jumped in without knowing what I need to know. I'm 180 lbs. Eat about 4000 cals 360 grams of protein low carbs as many complex carbs as I can.I'm 6' tall. Been lifting for 5 years n have hit a wall n not been making gains for awhile. I also work construction so it's hard to consume enough without eating dirty.

Pct to honest idk what that is or means. N sustanon is the only thing I'm taking. All I've read up to now is to do twice a week. So if I do every other day just do .5?

Pct to honest idk what that is or means. N sustanon is the only thing I'm taking. All I've read up to now is to do twice a week. So if I do every other day just do .5?

PCT is post cycle therapy. When you come of your cycle, this is how you get your natural testosterone producing again. This is extremely important.

Read up on the aromatase enzyme. Aromatase "converts" testosterone into estradiol which is a potent form of estrogen. If you don't want to be shopping for a bra soon due to gynecomastia you need to learn what medications need to be used to inhibit this process.

hCG should be used on cycle if you don't want your testicles to shrink. Shrinkage, besides the cosmetics, is bad because it makes it harder to recover after your cycle ends.

Did you really think all you had to do was pin some rest and just hope for the best? Please read the sticky threads. You need to learn this stuff fast and order everything you need.

Look for the RUI ad at the top of the screen. They are your new best friend.

Should I stop until I get everything? I appreciate the help. N criticism.

Might be best. But not until you have clomid and Nolva so you can be ready to start PCT. Of course, the timing of when you start PCT is essential. You need to wait for the exogenous testosterone to clear out of your system. The problem with Sustanon is that you have to wait four weeks for it to clear. I really don't like that stuff.

You need to order your PCT asap. Get arimidex too while you are at it. At that time you can decide if you want to continue your cycle or not. In the mean time read and read until your eyes pop out.

I'm doin my first cycle n using sustanon 250 I plan on a ten week cycle of 500 mg a week. 2 injections a week of 1 ml. I'm about 2 1/2 weeks into it n seem to be gaining alot of strength. Would ne body recommend using other products with this or is it fine for my first cycle? I'm 37 yrs old btw.

This cycle is incomplete and needs tweaking. You cannot maintain a stable level of test if you're using only twice a week. You need to step it up a bit. I would suggest 3 or 4 times a week at least. Because you will be pinning more frequently you will need more gear to do a 10-week cycle. Do you have enough? Where is your PCT? Never, never, never, not ever go on cycle without that. And do not assume that you can go back and order more stuff later. Shit happens. The gear may not come by the time you need it, then you will crash and burn and you will have wasted all your time and money. Since you are new, take more time and read up on this stuff, then buy everything that you need and have it in hand before you start. Getting it right isn't just about the gear, its mostly about the diet. It needs to be clean. What is your workout routine?

I'm ordering my pct now, quiting my cycle when I get it n waiting till I have my hcg n enough time off pct until I start another cycle. Seeing I'll only have a few weeks on I hoping I'll be ok with 4 weeks off then pct of chomiphene citrate for 2-3 weeks. My next cycle will be complete with hcg n all proper pct. My workout is mon chest 12 sets bis 9 sets. Tues legs 20 sets. Wed back 12 sets tris 9 sets. Thur shoulders 8 sets traps 4 sets n abs 6 sets. Fri off sat Pullups n chin ups 8 sets n dips n pushup 8 sets. Sun. Off. For larger muscles I start with compound n go up in weight usually sets of 10 8 6 4 . Independent groups r a little lighter n between 10-15 reps.

I'm ordering my pct now, quiting my cycle when I get it n waiting till I have my hcg n enough time off pct until I start another cycle. Seeing I'll only have a few weeks on I hoping I'll be ok with 4 weeks off then pct of chomiphene citrate for 2-3 weeks. My next cycle will be complete with hcg n all proper pct. My workout is mon chest 12 sets bis 9 sets. Tues legs 20 sets. Wed back 12 sets tris 9 sets. Thur shoulders 8 sets traps 4 sets n abs 6 sets. Fri off sat Pullups n chin ups 8 sets n dips n pushup 8 sets. Sun. Off. For larger muscles I start with compound n go up in weight usually sets of 10 8 6 4 . Independent groups r a little lighter n between 10-15 reps.

PCT needs to be Clomid and Nolva. Make sure you order and use both.

Back